Actress Jaime King got a sweet new ride – or at least her son James Knight did. Jaime shared this hilarious photo, captioning it “Trying to get to Malibu in the worlds tiniest car… It’s not working! #inmorestripesandmorestripes #stoleJamesKnightsride.”
She’s HERE! Rachel Bilson and ‘Star Wars’ star Hayden Christensen welcomed their first child, a girl, according to Us Weekly. The couple went with a Disney-inspired name, which I guess is especially appropriate now that Disney owns ‘Star Wars,’ isn’t it? RELATED: Rachel Bilson hits the shops.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Rachel Bilson!
- Annie Lennox calls Beyonce “feminist lite.” OUCH. (D Listed)
- Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum welcome a baby boy! (OK! Magazine)
- Miranda Kerr rocks an LBD with an interesting train. (Moe Jackson)
- Does the Beyonce, Jay Z, and David Beckham trio make for the “odd grouping” of the week? (Lainey Gossip)
- Kevin Spacey unveils ‘Frank Underwood’s Guide to Philanthropy’ between songs. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Did you know Harvard Business School has a case study on Beyonce? (PopSugar)
- Molly Sims and Scott Stuber are expecting baby #2! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Oh, geez. Is Justin Bieber punching paps in Paris? (TMZ)
- Jessa Duggar went to the Holocaust museum and decided to get political. (IDLYITW)
- Did Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo split because he didn’t want to get married? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Kristen Stewart demanding that Robert Pattinson STOP dating FKA Twigs? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Check out these outtakes from Taylor Swift’s ‘Shake It Off’ video. (PopCrush)
- They took it to the streets on ‘Dance Moms’! (Reality Tea)
- Holly Williams welcomed daughter Stella June: congrats! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kendra Wilkinson talks about dropping the baby weight with the Atkins diet. (Babyrazzi)
- Uh-oh: LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are being sued by their former housekeeper. (ICYDK)
- Nick Jonas shows off his six-pack for ‘Flaunt.’ (Celebuzz)
- Why is Bruce Jenner still wearing his wedding ring? (Celebslam)
- Taylor Swift says country music wasn’t “challenging enough” for her. Fighting words? (Celebitchy)
- Did Ray J’s assistant quit because he beat her? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Paparazzi caught up with Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen in Ventura, California. The couple were going camping. Looks like they’ll be communing with nature rather than working the red carpet at the Emmys tonight! Perhaps Rachel just didn’t feel like dressing up her baby bump for the red carpet. I can’t blame her for that! RELATED: Rachel Bilson hits the shops.
Expectant mama Rachel Bilson is getting ready for baby! If her baby bump is any indication, it won’t be much longer before the baby arrives. She was spotted doing some shopping in LA. Rachel picked up some baby clothes at Eggy. RELATED: Are Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen shopping for pink?
Word has it Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen are expecting a baby girl! People is reporting this news. Rachel and Hayden haven’t even officially confirmed the pregnancy, so there certainly hasn’t been any official confirmation of this, but People usually does a pretty good job of verifying information before publishing it. RELATED: Rachel Bilson is getting ready for baby.
Paparazzi caught up with Rachel Bilson as she hit the shops. She’s getting ready for the baby! Look at her baby bump. Doesn’t Rachel look adorable? RELATED: Here’s Rachel at the 2014 People’s Choice Awards Nominations.