Okay, am I the only one who didn’t know that October 3rd is annually celebrated as ‘Mean Girls’ day? Well, apparently that’s the case, and I have it marked on my calendar for next year! Lindsay Lohan, the star of the classic movie, remembered and marked the day online.
Remember when Rachel McAdams seemed to have come into her own professionally eleven years ago, when she starred in Mean Girls opposite Lindsay Lohan and then in the hit movie The Notebook? She was poised to join the A-list in Hollywood. Then she starred in the 2005 movie Wedding Crashers, and it looked like she had arrived. Then Rachel disappeared.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Taylor Swift!
- Turns out Shia LaBeouf isn’t actually in rehab, per se… (D Listed)
- Get to know ‘Divergent’ star Shailene Woodley by the numbers: what’s her shocking once a month habit? (OK! Magazine)
- It looks like Adriana Lima had quite a night out on the town in Paris! (Moe Jackson)
- What about Mark Ruffalo’s comments that Ben Affleck essentially ended his friendship with Jennifer Garner? (Lainey Gossip)
- Catch up with the ladies of ‘Downton Abbey’! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- I think it’s safe to say Prince William and Kate Middleton get emotional about tennis. (PopSugar)
- The Kardashians have a fun night out. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- OMG: a man with a knife showed up at the ‘GMA’ studies, saying he wanted to kill Michael Strahan! (TMZ)
- If you couldn’t make a show of Miley Cyrus’ ‘Bangerz’ tour, you’re in luck: it’s airing on NBC. (IDLYITW)
- Robin Williams checks into rehab, but it’s not quite how it looks. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Sounds like ‘Bachelorette’ Andi Dorfman really got to know a couple of the contestants in the fantasy suites. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Take a look at Katy Perry’s new fragrance ad for Royal Revolution. (PopCrush)
- You have to admit, love her or hate her, Kim Kardashian knows how to make that money! (Reality Tea)
- Marla Sokoloff blogs on Mastering the Art of Letting Go. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Say it ain’t so: did Ryan Gosling really want to replace Rachel McAdams on ‘The Notebook’? (Celebuzz)
- Team USA Goalkeeper Tim Howard discusses going viral and USA’s loss in the World Cup. (Celebitchy)
- Check out these adorable pics of Kim Kardashian’s ex, Reggie Bush, with his family. Awww… (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
- Guitarist Gerry McGee of The Ventures is 76.
- Singer Gordon Lightfoot is 75.
- Movie director Martin Scorsese is 71.
- Actress Lauren Hutton is 70.
- “Saturday Night Live” producer Lorne Michaels is 69.
- Actor-director Danny DeVito is 69.
- Actress Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio is 55.
- Actor William Moses is 54.
- Entertainer RuPaul is 53.
- Actor Dylan Walsh is 50.
- Actress-model Daisy Fuentes is 47.
- Actress Sophie Marceau (”Braveheart”) is 47.
- Singer Ronnie DeVoe of New Edition and Bell Biv DeVoe is 46.
- Keyboardist Ben Wilson of Blues Traveler is 46.
- Actor Brandon Call (”Step by Step”) is 37.
- Country singer Aaron Lines is 36.
- Actress Rachel McAdams is 35.
- Guitarist Isaac Hanson of Hanson is 33.
- Actor Justin Cooper is 25.
- Bassist Reid Perry of The Band Perry is 25.
- Actress Raquel Castro (”Jersey Girl”) is 19.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
For more than three decades, filmmaker Richard Curtis (Love Actually, Notting Hill, Four Weddings and a Funeral) has crafted his signature voice in the world of movies and television, giving audiences unforgettable characters who have alternately allowed us to laugh at our ever-so-human foibles and to share a tear at the extraordinary journeys that accompany our ordinary lives.
Now, with About Time, Curtis gives us his most personal film to date.
At the age of 21, Tim Lake (Domhnall Gleeson) discovers he can travel in time…
The night after another unsatisfactory New Year party, Tim’s father (Bill Nighy) tells his son that the men in his family have always had the ability to travel through time. Tim can’t change history, but he can change what happens and has happened in his own life-so he decides to make his world a better place…by getting a girlfriend. Sadly, that turns out not to be as easy as you might think.
Moving from the Cornwall coast to London to train as a lawyer, Tim finally meets the beautiful but insecure Mary (Rachel McAdams). They fall in love, then an unfortunate time-travel incident means he’s never met her at all. So they meet for the first time again-and again-but finally, after a lot of cunning time traveling, he wins her heart.
Tim then uses his power to create the perfect romantic proposal, to save his wedding from the worst best-man speeches and to save his best friend from professional disaster. But as his unusual life progresses, Tim finds out that his unique gift can’t save him from the sorrows and ups and downs that affect all families, everywhere. There are great limits to what time travel can achieve, and it can be dangerous, too.
About Time is a comedy about love and time travel, which discovers that, in the end, making the most of life may not need time travel at all.
Starring Domhnall Gleeson, Rachel McAdams, Bill Nighy, Tom Hollander, Margot
In select theaters November 1 from Universal Pictures.
Find out more about the movie:
- Visit the official website
- Like About Time on Facebook
- Watch the trailer on YouTube
- Follow @AboutTime on Twitter, hashtag #AboutTime
EXPERIENCE ABOUT TIME WITH SOMEONE SPECIAL! One (1) lucky INO reader will receive:
- $100 Visa gift card for a night at the movies
- Official Soundtrack
- Love Actually 10th Anniversary Edition on Blu-ray
I have to say, ‘Love Actually’ is one of my FAVORITE feel-good movies, so when I see director Richard Curtis has a new film coming out, I pay attention. The director’s latest movie stars Rachel McAdams and Domhnall Gleeson. It’s called ‘Aboout Time.’ Here’s what it’s about:
The night after another unsatisfactory New Year party, Tim’s (Domhnall Gleeson) father (Bill Nighy) tells his son that the men in his family have always had the ability to travel through time. Tim can’t change history, but he can change what happens and has happened in his own life—so he decides to make his world a better place…by getting a girlfriend. Sadly, that turns out not to be as easy as you might think.
Moving from the Cornwall coast to London to train as a lawyer, Tim finally meets the beautiful but insecure Mary (Rachel McAdams). They fall in love, then an unfortunate time-travel incident means he’s never met her at all. So they meet for the first time again—and again—but finally, after a lot of cunning time traveling, he wins her heart…
Take a look at the trailer below. I can see where this type of movie could end up being a little corny, but with this director, I’m willing to give it a chance. You can learn more about the movie at its website, on Facebook, twitter, Pinterest, tumblr, Instagram, and YouTube. Advanced tickets are on sale NOW at Fandango (where you can also get a free downfold of Ben Folds ‘The Luckiest’ from the movie’s soundtrack) . You can also enter the Dear Photograph sweepstakes to share a moment you wish you could relive. Check out the trailer!
Oh my goodness this movie looks so good!! About Time is a romantic comedy starring Domhnall Gleeson, Rachel McAdams, Bill Nighy, Tom Hollander & Margot Robbie and tells the story of a man who realizes that he can time travel! Needless to say he begins to utilize his talent to make sure that life is always perfect. Unfortunately sometimes life isn’t perfect, and he realizes that by changing some things there will be consequences. Have a look at the trailer below.