These are two celebs I’ve never seen hang out together: Gwen Stefani and Rachel Zoe. As I think about it, though, it makes sense. Gwen and Rachel are two of LA’s biggest fashionistas. RELATED: Gwen Stefani celebrates the 4th with her family.
- Rihanna showed up to the CFDA Awards last night nearly naked except for some sparkles. (D Listed)
- Giuliana Rancic made a statement about her surrogate’s miscarriage. (OK! Magazine)
- Pretty Little Liars celebrated their 100th episode last night with a party and red carpet! (Moe Jackson)
- Blake Lively looked almost unglamorous while out and about yesterday. Almost. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- The Fault In Our Stars NYC premiere was glam. (PopSugar)
- Tori Spelling took her kiddos to grab some Greek Yogurt to Go yesterday. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Jonah Hill accepts responsibility for homophobic slur. (TMZ)
- Donald Sterling isn’t the only racist in his relationship – apparently his girlfriend is too. (IDLYITW)
- Ariana Grande caught a lot of heat for wishing Marilyn Monroe a happy birthday… (Evil Beet Gossip)
- The newest (and youngest) power couple: Brooklyn Beckham and Chloe Grace Moretz. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Looking for some Pretty Little Liars spoilers? Here you go! (PopCrush)
- Jenelle Evans had a baby shower and looked relatively healthy. (Reality Tea)
- Rachel Zoe and her two main men – sons Skylar and Kaius – went for a coffee run. (Babyrazzi)
- Charlie Hunnan discusses backing out of Fifty Shades of Grey. (ICYDK)
- Has Katy Perry gotten back together with her guitarist ex-boyfriend? (Celebuzz)
- Solange Knowles and Rachel Roy avoided each other at the CFDA Awards. (Celebitchy)
- Jennifer Lopez has her boyfriend Casper Smart signing a nondisclosure agreement about their relationship! (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima.
- Jay-Z, Beyonce, Solange, and Tina Knowles took a happy, smiley family pic… do you buy it? (D Listed)
- The Bachelorette Andi Dorfman reveals what she learned from Juan Pablo. (OK! Magazine)
- Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima attended the Chopard dinner last night. It’s glam for days. (Moe Jackson)
- We literally can’t get over how gorgeous Blake Lively has been looking at Cannes. (Lainey Gossip)
- Shield star has been charged in the fatal shooting of his wife! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Rachel Zoe and her son, Skyler, hit up the Farmer’s Market, where apparently you can ride horses. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian filed criminal charges against the clown who showered them with confetti. (TMZ)
- So, Lindsay Lohan appears to be totally cool with posting topless selfies. (IDLYITW)
- Is Rob Kardashian’s weight becoming a huge health concern? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- If you’re looking for some major The Bachelorette spoilers – such as who the winner is! – here you go! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Ciara has welcomed a bouncing baby boy! (PopCrush)
- The Style Network will be returning to your cable lineup later this year! (Reality Tea)
- Greer Grammer confesses that her dad’s plethora of kids can be confusing. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Jenna Fischer and her baby bump went to yoga. (Babyrazzi)
- In case you forgot, Drake Bell is feuding with Justin Bieber. (Celebuzz)
- Jessica Chastain wowed in Elie Saab on the Cannes red carpet. (Celebitchy)
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West bundled up for a trip to the gym in Paris. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Angelina Jolie.
- Farrah Abraham released a new song. (D Listed)
- Here’s a handful of heartthrobs from the ’80s that are still smokin’ hot. (Moe Jackson)
- Jared Leto cut his hair. Finally! (Lainey Gossip)
- Khloe Kardashian cut an interview short, and then claimed she didn’t. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Kate Winslet named her son Bear Blaze – and here’s why. (PopSugar)
- Rachel Zoe snapped a pic on Instagram with her son and it’s adorable. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- The Bachelor’s Juan Pablo (aka the worst bachelor in history) has been tapped to start hosting parties in Atlantic City. (TMZ)
- Jessica Lowndes celebrated St. Patrick’s Day looking happy and green. (IDLYITW)
- Connor Cruise spoke about his loving relationship with his mother - Nicole Kidman – which is a Scientology no-no. Is he leaving the religion? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Miley Cyrus’s tour bus caught on fire! (PopCrush)
- Kanye West has been sentenced to 250 hours of community service. (Reality Tea)
- Jason Biggs dished that becoming a father changed him overnight. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Jessica Simpson and her daughter, Maxwell, took some adorable Insta-selfies. (Babyrazzi)
- Prince William is all set with having any more kids “right now.” (ICYDK)
- There might be a Kris Jenner sex tape…. (Celebuzz)
- Angelina Jolie and I have one thing in common – neither of us can tolerate yoga. (Celebitchy)
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Lea Michele!
- Ever wonder what Lea Michele’s last name is – check out this list of celeb real last names. (Moe Jackson)
- Jared Leto said what we’ve all been thinking – was Jennifer Lawrence’s Oscars red carpet tumble all an act? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Rachel Zoe’s son Kaius took his first trip to the RZ offices – awwww. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Crossfit has been sued by a transgendered woman because they won’t allow her to compete in the female division. (TMZ)
- The newest Sin City: A Dame To Kill For trailer is out. (IDLYITW)
- Did Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus already get over their lip-locking feud? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- It looks like Kate Gosselin might still be dating her married bodyguard. Not cool Kate, not cool. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Nicholas Hoult dished about his relationship with Jennifer Lawrence. (PopCrush)
- Khloe Kardashian just purchased Justin Bieber’s
housemansion. The neighbors are understandably thrilled. (Reality Tea)
- Leslie Mann took her daughter Iris to the premiere of Mr. Peabody and Sherman. (Babyrazzi)
- After four years out of the limelight Renee Zellweger is right back in the swing of things. (ICYDK)
- Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss went on the most glam road trip ever. (Celebuzz)
- Jim Carrey is dating Natasha Galkina. Some people have all the luck. (Celebslam)
- Heidi Klum and Seal are back together. I repeat, Heidi Klum and Seal are back together -yay! (Bossip)
Scarlett Johansson recently confirmed that she’s pregnant, and reports are beginning to surface that she’s already five months along!
While we’re super happy for Scarlett, her fiance, and their new, as yet to be born, addition, the rumor that she’s five months along gives us pause. Forget the fact that she doesn’t quite look five months along (let’s keep in mind, Rachel Zoe barely looked pregnant at all – for either of her pregnancies!), we’re mostly concerned with our own well-being.
Well, okay – our own entertainment factor and how this will affect The Avengers! After all, Scarlett’s costume is skin tight – and the Black Widow is known for kicking butt and taking names, all while doing lots of flips and stunts. Probably not something that a doctor would recommend for a pregnant woman – regardless of how far along she is.
E! News is reporting, though, that the studio has already found a solution. Basically, they are going to frontload all of Scarlett’s filming – so that her scenes are completed first and they can – hopefully – minimize any baby bumps and health risks.
Photos via WENN.
There will be NO hand-me-down for Rachel Zoe’s baby Krius! At least, that’s my guess after watching the celebrity stylist leave Bel Bambini in West Hollywood. It looks like Rachel is bringing home quite a haul after her shopping trip there.
I don’t blame Rachel. It’s fun to dress babies and little kids before they start having opinions about what they want to wear- LOL. Rachel said dressing her older son, Skyler, was like having a “live doll” to dress. Enjoy it while you can, Rachel!
Photos by MOE/FAMEFLYNET