We’ve all watched Rachel Zoe go from celebrity stylist to being a working mom as she welcomed her sons Skyler and Kaius. Something tells me that was part of what inspired what she now calls her “best business decision ever”: she opened an office nursery.
- Is Cissy Houston pushing Bobby Brown to remove Bobbi Kristina Brown from life support? (The Hollywood Gossip)
- These photos have a bit of explaining to do… (The Chive)
- Guess what Senator Pat Roberts has as his cell phone? (D Listed)
- Is Kaley Cuoco hiding marriage issues? (OK! Magazine)
- Miranda Kerr was a stylish traveler at LAX. (Moe Jackson)
- Tom Hardy cleans up well! (Lainey Gossip)
- Ryan Gosling looks like a new man with dark hair. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Who says chivalry is dead? Scott Disick offers to help Kourtney Kardashian shave her “80’s bush.” (PopSugar)
- Check out Kelly Clarkson’s lil hockey fan! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Despite her small baby bump and taunt abs right before giving birth, model Sarah Stage’s baby weighed in at an impressive 8 lbs. (TMZ)
- The Joker (aka Jared Leto) is on Snapchat! (IDLYITW)
- Kendall Jenner went topless for GQ. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Kylie Jenner tells Teen Vogue she’s ready to have Tyga’s babies. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- I think it’s clear the guys of One Direction love their scarves. (PopCrush)
- Teresa Giudice’s New Jersey mansion is back on the market. (Reality Tea)
- Victoria Beckham and Harper do lunch at Barney’s. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross enjoy a lunch date. (Babyrazzi)
- Carmen Electra looks FAB these days. (ICYDK)
- Are Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill going to have a fairytale wedding “sooner rather than later”? (Celebuzz)
- Kate Bosworth was looking good while strolling on the streets of NYC. (Celebslam)
- Brandi Glanville admits she’s a bit “over-filled” and gotten a bit too much Botox. (Celebitchy)
- Blood, Sweat and Tears cast member Geneva Thomas admits to hitting her castmate over the head with a bottle. (Bossip)
Here’s Rachel Zoe filming something for TV. Is she starting a new TV show? I have no idea. It’s been two looooong years since ‘The Rachel Zoe Project’ was canceled in 2013. RELATED: Rachel Zoe enjoys some family fun at the Farmer’s Market.
Celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe had a relaxed weekend. Here she is hanging out at the Farmer’s Market with her husband, Rodger Berman, and their older son, Skyler. I don’t see any pics of little Kaius: he must’ve stayed home. RELATED: Rachel Zoe picks up natural fall decorations.
Celebs turned out to heat up the red carpet at the 2014 LACMA Art + Film Gala that was held in LA last night. The ladies wore a variety of formal frocks, from those that flaunted seriously low necklines to ones that had the wearer completely covered up in fabric. Jennifer Lopez and Salma Hayek both worked the red carpet for the gala, as did the other celebs. Take a look at the gallery after the break. RELATED: Ben Affleck was Jennifer Lopez’s first big heartbreak.
It’s home sweet home for Rachel Zoe! She’s spent the past month on the east coast, in New York City, for Fall Fashion Week. Now she’s back home in sunny California. Here she is spending some time with her sons, Skyler and Kaius, as they go for a walk in their neighborhood. RELATED: Rachel Zoe and Skyler pick out their Halloween pumpkin.