Celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe had a relaxed weekend. Here she is hanging out at the Farmer’s Market with her husband, Rodger Berman, and their older son, Skyler. I don’t see any pics of little Kaius: he must’ve stayed home. RELATED: Rachel Zoe picks up natural fall decorations.
Celebs turned out to heat up the red carpet at the 2014 LACMA Art + Film Gala that was held in LA last night. The ladies wore a variety of formal frocks, from those that flaunted seriously low necklines to ones that had the wearer completely covered up in fabric. Jennifer Lopez and Salma Hayek both worked the red carpet for the gala, as did the other celebs. Take a look at the gallery after the break. RELATED: Ben Affleck was Jennifer Lopez’s first big heartbreak.
It’s home sweet home for Rachel Zoe! She’s spent the past month on the east coast, in New York City, for Fall Fashion Week. Now she’s back home in sunny California. Here she is spending some time with her sons, Skyler and Kaius, as they go for a walk in their neighborhood. RELATED: Rachel Zoe and Skyler pick out their Halloween pumpkin.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Rachel Zoe!
- Amal Clooney (nee Alamuddin) went back to work. (D Listed)
- Alfonso Ribeiro addresses the ‘Dancing with the Stars’ controversy that he’s a trained dancer. (OK! Magazine)
- Jessica Alba returns to Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch for some more fun with her daughters. (Moe Jackson)
- If you missed the fifth season premiere of ‘The Walking Dead,’ then here’s a recap! (Lainey Gossip)
- Ready for the new Taylor Swift song that’s going to play in your head all day? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Demi Lovato is engaged, but it’s not like it sounds :). (PopSugar)
- Emily Blunt and John Krasinski tote around their Big Apple Baby. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Did Dr. Nancy Snyderman “dodge responsibility” in her response to violating her Ebola quarantine? (TMZ)
- And here come the conspiracy theories: Chris Brown speculates that Ebola is a form of “population control.” (IDLYITW)
- Robin Williams’s daughter, Zelda, speaks out to increase mental health awareness. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Did Robert Pattinson’s new girlfriend, FKA Twigs, diss Kristen Stewart? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Uh-oh: have topless pics of Beyonce been leaked online? (PopCrush)
- The judge orders Teresa Giudice to keep her money separate from her husband’s, Joe. (Reality Tea)
- Melissa Rycroft explains why two kids is an “emotionally hard” adjustment. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Natalie Portman and her family grab breakfast and books. (Babyrazzi)
- Iggy Azalea slams Snoop Dogg after his “makeup free” pic of her. (Celebuzz)
- Was Rihanna in a hurry when she got dressed this morning? (Celebslam)
- How old was Brad Pitt when he got his grandfather’s shotgun? (Celebitchy)
- North West and her cousins rock their shades while out with grandma Kris Jenner. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
These are two celebs I’ve never seen hang out together: Gwen Stefani and Rachel Zoe. As I think about it, though, it makes sense. Gwen and Rachel are two of LA’s biggest fashionistas. RELATED: Gwen Stefani celebrates the 4th with her family.
- Rihanna showed up to the CFDA Awards last night nearly naked except for some sparkles. (D Listed)
- Giuliana Rancic made a statement about her surrogate’s miscarriage. (OK! Magazine)
- Pretty Little Liars celebrated their 100th episode last night with a party and red carpet! (Moe Jackson)
- Blake Lively looked almost unglamorous while out and about yesterday. Almost. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- The Fault In Our Stars NYC premiere was glam. (PopSugar)
- Tori Spelling took her kiddos to grab some Greek Yogurt to Go yesterday. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Jonah Hill accepts responsibility for homophobic slur. (TMZ)
- Donald Sterling isn’t the only racist in his relationship – apparently his girlfriend is too. (IDLYITW)
- Ariana Grande caught a lot of heat for wishing Marilyn Monroe a happy birthday… (Evil Beet Gossip)
- The newest (and youngest) power couple: Brooklyn Beckham and Chloe Grace Moretz. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Looking for some Pretty Little Liars spoilers? Here you go! (PopCrush)
- Jenelle Evans had a baby shower and looked relatively healthy. (Reality Tea)
- Rachel Zoe and her two main men – sons Skylar and Kaius – went for a coffee run. (Babyrazzi)
- Charlie Hunnan discusses backing out of Fifty Shades of Grey. (ICYDK)
- Has Katy Perry gotten back together with her guitarist ex-boyfriend? (Celebuzz)
- Solange Knowles and Rachel Roy avoided each other at the CFDA Awards. (Celebitchy)
- Jennifer Lopez has her boyfriend Casper Smart signing a nondisclosure agreement about their relationship! (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima.
- Jay-Z, Beyonce, Solange, and Tina Knowles took a happy, smiley family pic… do you buy it? (D Listed)
- The Bachelorette Andi Dorfman reveals what she learned from Juan Pablo. (OK! Magazine)
- Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima attended the Chopard dinner last night. It’s glam for days. (Moe Jackson)
- We literally can’t get over how gorgeous Blake Lively has been looking at Cannes. (Lainey Gossip)
- Shield star has been charged in the fatal shooting of his wife! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Rachel Zoe and her son, Skyler, hit up the Farmer’s Market, where apparently you can ride horses. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian filed criminal charges against the clown who showered them with confetti. (TMZ)
- So, Lindsay Lohan appears to be totally cool with posting topless selfies. (IDLYITW)
- Is Rob Kardashian’s weight becoming a huge health concern? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- If you’re looking for some major The Bachelorette spoilers – such as who the winner is! – here you go! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Ciara has welcomed a bouncing baby boy! (PopCrush)
- The Style Network will be returning to your cable lineup later this year! (Reality Tea)
- Greer Grammer confesses that her dad’s plethora of kids can be confusing. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Jenna Fischer and her baby bump went to yoga. (Babyrazzi)
- In case you forgot, Drake Bell is feuding with Justin Bieber. (Celebuzz)
- Jessica Chastain wowed in Elie Saab on the Cannes red carpet. (Celebitchy)
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West bundled up for a trip to the gym in Paris. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.