Here’s Rachel Zoe filming something for TV. Is she starting a new TV show? I have no idea. It’s been two looooong years since ‘The Rachel Zoe Project’ was canceled in 2013. RELATED: Rachel Zoe enjoys some family fun at the Farmer’s Market.
Celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe had a relaxed weekend. Here she is hanging out at the Farmer’s Market with her husband, Rodger Berman, and their older son, Skyler. I don’t see any pics of little Kaius: he must’ve stayed home. RELATED: Rachel Zoe picks up natural fall decorations.
Celebs turned out to heat up the red carpet at the 2014 LACMA Art + Film Gala that was held in LA last night. The ladies wore a variety of formal frocks, from those that flaunted seriously low necklines to ones that had the wearer completely covered up in fabric. Jennifer Lopez and Salma Hayek both worked the red carpet for the gala, as did the other celebs. Take a look at the gallery after the break. RELATED: Ben Affleck was Jennifer Lopez’s first big heartbreak.
It’s home sweet home for Rachel Zoe! She’s spent the past month on the east coast, in New York City, for Fall Fashion Week. Now she’s back home in sunny California. Here she is spending some time with her sons, Skyler and Kaius, as they go for a walk in their neighborhood. RELATED: Rachel Zoe and Skyler pick out their Halloween pumpkin.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Rachel Zoe!
- Amal Clooney (nee Alamuddin) went back to work. (D Listed)
- Alfonso Ribeiro addresses the ‘Dancing with the Stars’ controversy that he’s a trained dancer. (OK! Magazine)
- Jessica Alba returns to Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch for some more fun with her daughters. (Moe Jackson)
- If you missed the fifth season premiere of ‘The Walking Dead,’ then here’s a recap! (Lainey Gossip)
- Ready for the new Taylor Swift song that’s going to play in your head all day? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Demi Lovato is engaged, but it’s not like it sounds :). (PopSugar)
- Emily Blunt and John Krasinski tote around their Big Apple Baby. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Did Dr. Nancy Snyderman “dodge responsibility” in her response to violating her Ebola quarantine? (TMZ)
- And here come the conspiracy theories: Chris Brown speculates that Ebola is a form of “population control.” (IDLYITW)
- Robin Williams’s daughter, Zelda, speaks out to increase mental health awareness. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Did Robert Pattinson’s new girlfriend, FKA Twigs, diss Kristen Stewart? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Uh-oh: have topless pics of Beyonce been leaked online? (PopCrush)
- The judge orders Teresa Giudice to keep her money separate from her husband’s, Joe. (Reality Tea)
- Melissa Rycroft explains why two kids is an “emotionally hard” adjustment. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Natalie Portman and her family grab breakfast and books. (Babyrazzi)
- Iggy Azalea slams Snoop Dogg after his “makeup free” pic of her. (Celebuzz)
- Was Rihanna in a hurry when she got dressed this morning? (Celebslam)
- How old was Brad Pitt when he got his grandfather’s shotgun? (Celebitchy)
- North West and her cousins rock their shades while out with grandma Kris Jenner. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
These are two celebs I’ve never seen hang out together: Gwen Stefani and Rachel Zoe. As I think about it, though, it makes sense. Gwen and Rachel are two of LA’s biggest fashionistas. RELATED: Gwen Stefani celebrates the 4th with her family.
- Rihanna showed up to the CFDA Awards last night nearly naked except for some sparkles. (D Listed)
- Giuliana Rancic made a statement about her surrogate’s miscarriage. (OK! Magazine)
- Pretty Little Liars celebrated their 100th episode last night with a party and red carpet! (Moe Jackson)
- Blake Lively looked almost unglamorous while out and about yesterday. Almost. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- The Fault In Our Stars NYC premiere was glam. (PopSugar)
- Tori Spelling took her kiddos to grab some Greek Yogurt to Go yesterday. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Jonah Hill accepts responsibility for homophobic slur. (TMZ)
- Donald Sterling isn’t the only racist in his relationship – apparently his girlfriend is too. (IDLYITW)
- Ariana Grande caught a lot of heat for wishing Marilyn Monroe a happy birthday… (Evil Beet Gossip)
- The newest (and youngest) power couple: Brooklyn Beckham and Chloe Grace Moretz. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Looking for some Pretty Little Liars spoilers? Here you go! (PopCrush)
- Jenelle Evans had a baby shower and looked relatively healthy. (Reality Tea)
- Rachel Zoe and her two main men – sons Skylar and Kaius – went for a coffee run. (Babyrazzi)
- Charlie Hunnan discusses backing out of Fifty Shades of Grey. (ICYDK)
- Has Katy Perry gotten back together with her guitarist ex-boyfriend? (Celebuzz)
- Solange Knowles and Rachel Roy avoided each other at the CFDA Awards. (Celebitchy)
- Jennifer Lopez has her boyfriend Casper Smart signing a nondisclosure agreement about their relationship! (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.