After months of denying that she’d return to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Brandi Glanville admitted that she was filming scenes for the new season. Recently she had been spotted around Beverly Hills shooting scenes with former co-stars Yolanda Foster and Kim Richards, confirming that news.
Real Housewives fans know that the reunion episodes are so often a den of screaming and accusations and a whole lot of tears. This season’s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion part 1 was no exception. Brandi Glanville opened up in her Bravo blog about the stress of it all and not being able to keep her anxiety disorder in check during it.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Robert Pattinson.
- There was some major drama on Real Housewives of Orange County last night – whose side are you on?! (OK! Magazine)
- Oh man, is this Jay-Z’s mistress? (Moe Jackson)
- The Duchess of Cambridge (nee Kate Middleton) stepped out today look ah-maz-ing. (Lainey Gossip)
- Raven Symone got a cool new ‘do – love it or hate it? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Robert Pattinson is “too jet-lagged to take a selfie.” (PopSugar)
- Lil’ Kim welcomes her daughter, named Royal Reign. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera’s names were used as code for two brands of crack cocaine… (TMZ)
- Justin Bieber got baptized in a bathtub this weekend, what did you do? (IDLYITW)
- Tracy Morgan will not need a leg amputation. Thank goodness! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Bruce Jenner and Todd Waterman both hate Kris Jenner. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Taylor Swift made Ed Sheeran an amazing gift… a Drake needlepoint. (PopCrush)
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills might be getting some fresh meat in Christine Chiu. (Reality Tea)
- Misty May-Treanor had a baby! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Mila Kunis showed off her baby bump on the red carpet. (Babyrazzi)
- Kourtney Kardashian didn’t tip her server after getting a free meal! (ICYDK)
- Rachel McAdams and Jake Gyllenhaal might be dating… yaaay! (Celebuzz)
- There’s a new Miss USA in town! (Celebslam)
- Did Benedict Cumberbatch bring a date to the French Open?! (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
UPDATE: Taylor Armstrong wedding pics after the break! Today was a day for weddings for the ‘Real Housewives’ franchise. I suspect people were attracted to the 4/4 date ;). ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ cast member Taylor Armstrong married John Bluher at the Bel Air Club today, according to E! News. Meanwhile, ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ cast member Kandi Burruss made it down the aisle with Todd Tucker, according to In Touch Weekly! I hope her mother attended the wedding.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Zac Efron.
- Is there anything better than seeing celebs goofing around on red carpets? Nope. Thanks Jon Hamm! (D Listed)
- It’s official. Kaley Cuoco and her husband, Ryan Sweeting, are just too cute. They played in a charity tennis tournament this weekend and the PDA was over the top, yet adorable. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- In case you were wondering, it’s completely possible that you’ve had a crush on Zac Efron for 10 years. (PopSugar)
- Angelina Jolie and Stella McCartney have partnered for a Maleficent kids collection. No, seriously. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Paula Patton hasn’t formally filed for divorce, but she also isn’t keen to get back together with Robin Thicke. Let the waiting game continue. (TMZ)
- Margot Robbie is officially on Instagram. Get excited! (IDLYITW)
- Justin Bieber apparently became the first person to ever get a tattoo done at 40,000 feet. Cool? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Angelina Jolie and her ex-boyfriend Jared Leto apparently hung out recently… which probably had Brad Pitt a little nervous. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Isaac Hanson and his wife have welcomed their new baby girl to the world! (PopCrush)
- Real Housewives of Orange County star Tamra Judge guest started on Royal Pains. (Reality Tea)
- Ciara celebrated her baby shower over the weekend and Kim Kardashian was there. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Rachel Zoe and her son, Skyler, were out and about in NYC this weekend. He might be the best dressed child on the planet. (Babyrazzi)
- Idina Menzel has finally opened up about what she thought when John Travolta botched her name at The Oscars, and it turns out she didn’t care nearly as much as we did. (ICYDK)
- Justin Bieber has likened himself to James Dean… (Celebuzz)
- Selena Gomez posted a kind of risque selfie on Instagram… let the speculation begin. (Celebslam)
- There was a major shakeup on The Good Wife last night! Hint: A major character DIED. (Celebitchy)
- Ludacris has a secret baby mama, and he just lost a custody and child support battle with her. (Bossip)
By now you’re totally aware that Teresa and Joe Giudice have both plead guilty to fraud charges in Federal court, and are awaiting sentencing.
While the team over at Bravo’s “Real Housewives of New Jersey” goes into hyperspeed trying to film as much of the drama as they possibly can, Teresa’s legal team is also springing into action. The couple are set to be sentenced in July (they both are facing up to two years in jail!), however their lawyers are hoping that Teresa, at least, will be able to avoid any jail time.
Their angle? Well – Teresa and Joe obviously have children, which would make it detrimental for both of their parents to be in jail at the same time. Teresa is also the breadwinner of the family (thanks to Bravo!), which means that any time she spends in jail will be loss of income for the family as a whole, but specifically pertaining to the wellbeing of the children. So what does that all mean? Well, it means that her lawyers are hoping that they can convince a judge that the best solution in the scenario is to sentence Teresa to house arrest, so that she can remain at home with the children.
Interesting. I can totally see their point and – for the sake of the children, only – I do hope that Teresa is able to serve her time under house arrest.
Photos via WENN.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by none other than Ellen Degeneres!
- John Travolta totally botched Idina Menzel’s name during last night’s Oscars. It was bad, folks. (D Listed)
- You know how Jennifer Lawrence’s Oscars dress was gorgeous – so was her after party dress. Wow! (Moe Jackson)
- Jonah Hill did some major name-dropping during last night’s Oscars. Marty and Leo, anyone? (Lainey Gossip)
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi stepped out for some Oscars parties last night looking adorable! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- The award for Best Celebrity Photobomb goes to … Benedict Cumberbatch! (PopSugar)
- Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani welcomed their third son on Friday, and confirmed that his name is Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Apparently the pizza delivery man from last night’s Oscars didn’t get a tip… but can we discuss the fact that those 3 pizzas apparently cost $75?! (TMZ)
- I’m sure you’re sick of it already, but can we just discuss how amazing the Most Famous Selfie Ever Taken was? Because I mean seriously, it was fantastic. (IDLYITW)
- Hmm… Paula Patton and Robin Thicke look like they’re getting back together. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Michelle Williams and Jake Gyllenhaal are being kinda sorta pushed together by Busy Phillips. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Elton John held his annual Oscars Viewing Party and the guest list was amazing. (PopCrush)
- Adrienne Maloof might be returning to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills… if the price is right. (Reality Tea)
- Olivia Wilde took maternity fashion to a whole new level, rocking a gorgeous black gown on the red carpet. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Nick Lachey says he wants two more kids with his wife, Vanessa. (Babyrazzi)