Look at Reese Witherspoon’s smile! I think it’s safe to say the ‘Wild’ star had a fun lunch with a gal pal yesterday afternoon. Sometimes there’s nothing more rejuvenating than spending some downtime with your girlfriends, right? RELATED: Reese Witherspoon speaks out about her 2013 arrest.
‘Wild’ star Reese Witherspoon spent some time pampering herself last week with a trip to the hair salon. Check out the big stories of the week below!
- Prince William and Kate Middleton announce that their second child is due in April.
- Kim Kardashian turned heads (yet again) with her outfit.
- Brad Pitt says Angelina Jolie’s new title as an Honorary Dame didn’t help her status at home.
- Fashion icon Oscar de la Renta passed away.
- Gwen Stefani dropped her first solo title in six years: ‘Baby Don’t Lie.’
- Teresa Giudice hired a new attorney to try to influence her prison placement.
- Renee Zellweger addressed all the speculation about her appearance.
- Kate Middleton made her first public appearance since her second pregnancy was announced.
- Barbara Walters decided to do a ’10 Most Fascinating People’ special for 2014! Who’s made her list so far?
- Is Bravo saving Christmas for the Giudices?
- Khloe Kardashian can’t finalize her divorce from Lamar Odom!
- Is Melissa Rivers going to have to sue to find out what happened that led to Joan Rivers’s death?
- Bethenny Frankel may be returning to ‘RHONY,’ but if Jason Hoppy has his way, Bryn won’t return with her.
- Is Tori Spelling sick or having a nervous breakdown?
- Chrissy Teigen quits twitter after upsetting people over her gun comments.
- Dean McDermott declares that he’s not the first person to cheat on his wife.
- TLC cancelled ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ upon finding out Mama June was said to be dating a convicted child molester.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Academy Award winning actress Reese Witherspoon is already a force in front of the camera with a string of hit movies. Everyone is talking about the two movies she has releasing this fall: ‘The Good Lie’ and ‘Wild.’ Her foray into producing has gone well: ‘Gone Girl’ is a hit movie at the box office right now. So the next career move for Reese might just be taking a seat in the director’s chair. RELATED: Reese Witherspoon says, “I have many shades.”
Director Paul Thomas Anderson is a well-regarded director who produces a number of critically acclaimed movies, which is why he’s able to assemble the most amazing casts. Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon reunited from ‘Walk The Line’ for this movie, ‘Inherent Vice.’ Take a look at the first trailer out after the break! RELATED: Reese Witherspoon has many shades.
Last year, Matthew McConaughey was the romcom actor who transformed his career with a number of risk-taking roles. This year it’s Reese Witherspoon. She stars in ‘Wild,’ ‘The Good Lie,’ ‘Inherent Vice’ and ‘Don’t Mess With Texas,’ in addition to being one of the producers for ‘Gone Girl.’ By the end of the fall, we’re going to be seeing Reese in a very different light. RELATED: What is Reese Witherspoon most proud of?
The 52nd New York Film Festival kicked off last night with the premiere of the highly anticipated movie, ‘Gone Girl,’ which is the film adaptation of the best-selling novel by Gillian Flynn. The all-star cast and the A-listers from behind the scenes were all on hand. Reese Witherspoon was one of the film’s producers. I’m shocked she didn’t take an on-screen part, but instead Rosamund Pike took the meaty role of Amy Dunne. Ben Affleck stars as Nick Dunne, the man accused of killing his missing wife. Neil Patrick Harris and Tyler Perry also star in the movie. RELATED: Ben Affleck dedicated himself to looking “puffy and hungover” for ‘Gone Girl.’