In these pictures, Reese Witherspoon was spotted leaving her office. Now that the awards season is over, it’s back to the daily grind for the actress, although she stays stylish in stripes. She posted a fun picture on Instagram, commemorating a “Forrest Gump Moment.” Check it out after the break. RELATED: Get Reese Witherspoon’s 2015 Oscar look!
Now that the awards season is finally over, Reese Witherspoon can enjoy some downtime with her husband. She and Jim Toth were spotted enjoying a date night in LA. RELATED: Reese Witherspoon was fashion fierce in #TBT.
There’s a reason we all like to look at the red carpet pictures from major events like the Oscars: we get some great ideas for hair styles! Reese Witherspoon, ‘Jane the Virgin’ star Gina Rodriguez and Gywneth Paltrow all looked amazing on the red carpet. John Freida helped make them look good ;). Now we have all the deets on their styles; get them after the break. RELATED: 2015 Academy Awards red carpet!
I think it’s safe to say there was no one “look” at the 2015 Academy Awards for the red carpet. Red seemed to be the color of the evening; otherwise, most celebs went glam in neutral colors. I, for one, LOVED Kerry Washington’s gown. She said she channeled a little bit of her ‘Scandal’ character, Olivia Pope, when selecting the champagne color for her gown. Stunning! RELATED: Kerry Washington’s InStyle cover gets controversial.
Yeah, I know, it’s Friday, not Thursday, but Reese Witherspoon’s Throwback Thursday pic was too good to ignore! Apparently she was a child model, and she’s looking for inspiration from her past experience as a model for the Oscar red carpet this Sunday. You MUST see this pic; check it out after the break. RELATED: Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara star in ‘Hot Pursuit.’
I’ve been WAITING to see this movie trailer: it’s the comedy Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara shot last summer! Reese and Sofia are co-starring in ‘Hot Pursuit.’ Take a look at the trailer after the break. RELATED: Sofia Vergara dishes on her engagement and wedding plans to Joe Manganiello.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Keira Knightley and Julianne Moore at the BAFTA Awards. Check out our red carpet pics from the BAFTAs after the break: just click on an image to enlarge it to see who’s in the picture. LOVE Reese Witherspoon in her sleek gown.
- Pharrell doesn’t seem all that impressed with Taylor Swift’s dance moves. (D Listed)
- Uh-oh: are Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello battling over wedding plans? (OK! Magazine)
- Jessica Alba enjoys some family fun at the park. (Moe Jackson)
- Is Taylor Swift the Julia Roberts of the Grammys? What does that mean? (Lainey Gossip)
- Iggy Azalea’s latest feud is with… Papa John’s Pizza?! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Does Michael B. Jordan make you feel all tingly inside? (PopSugar)
- Shakira introduces her newborn son with an adorable picture. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Were Bobbi Kristina Brown’s and Nick Gordon’s domestic violence fueled by his jealousy of her fame? (TMZ)
- What do you think of Madonna’s video, ‘Living For Love’? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s family is fighting over funeral plans. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Here were some awkward moments on the 2015 Grammys red carpet. (PopCrush)
- Demetria McKinney denies that Claudia Jordan tried to start drama with NeNe Leakes for a storyline on ‘RHOA.’ (Reality Tea)
- Rihanna had an adorable “meet and greet” with Blue Ivy backstage at the Grammys. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel take Axl visiting. (Babyrazzi)
- Are Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart back together? (ICYDK)
- Kendra Wilkinson has a mommy and me playdate with her daughter. (Celebuzz)
- Chrissy Teigen hits the shops. (Celebslam)
- Did Prince own the night at the Grammys? (Celebitchy)
- Were Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade legally married? (Bossip)