Although the Academy Awards is usually considered the final big awards show of the season, once MTV moved their annual movie awards show from the fall to the spring, they became the very final awards show of the year. Last night the 2014 MTV Movie Awards were held, hosted by Conan O’Brien. The red carpet had so many different looks, it’s impossible to say there was a single trend. Check out our gallery and the full winners list after the break.
It looks like Rihanna and Drake have certainly taken things to the next level. From being a couple who didn’t want to readily admit they were dating, to moving in together, these two have certainly kept us guessing!
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Katy Perry.
- The official cast photo for Girl Meets World is here! (Moe Jackson)
- Drake has released a new single, supposedly about his relationship with Rihanna. (Lainey Gossip)
- Someone on Twitter took a potshot at Sarah Jessica Parker’s kids, and she is (understandably) not happy about it. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Johnny Depp has put an end to those “Amber Heard is pregnant” rumors. (PopSugar)
- Meanwhile, Us Weekly is reporting that Snooki is expecting baby number two! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- One of Paula Deen’s restaurants closed randomly yesterday morning and employees were given a business card and a list of local restaurants that were hiring. Nice? (TMZ)
- Hole (Courtney Love’s former band) is reuniting, and planning an album and a tour! (IDLYITW)
- It seems that Chris Brown has definitely been handed over to the US Marshals, and will be taking a Con Air trip cross country – a trip that could take up to two weeks to complete! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Poor Kristen Stewart – new reports are saying that Robert Pattinson is hooking up with Katy Perry. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Ariana Grande has cleared up those Sam and Cat rumors. (PopCrush)
- Ohhh. There could be a spin-off in store for one of the Mob Wives! (Reality Tea)
- Country star Dierks Bentley is all set with having more kids. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Here’s some more Hilary Duff and Luca Comrie cuteness. (Babyrazzi)
- Justin Bieber took Austin Mahone out to celebrate his 18th birthday… fingers crossed this ends well. (Celebuzz)
- Star is reporting that Chris Martin was spending a lot of time at Alexa Chung’s Hollywood Hills home pre-divorce announcement. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Reese Witherspoon.
- Zac Efron’s bodyguard spun a slightly different, way more crazy, version of what happened during the fight they were involved in. (D Listed)
- London socialite (and former Made In Chelsea cast member) Kimberley Garner stepped out last night to promo her clothing line. (Moe Jackson)
- Drew Barrymore was practically glowing on the red carpet! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Angelina Jolie went on a top secret UN mission, complete with tons of security. (PopSugar)
- Nicole Kidman and her kiddos, accompanied by Keith Urban, have landed in Australia. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Woah – this Zac Efron story is just getting more and more intense! His “bodyguard” is actually a convicted drug dealer. Whoops! (TMZ)
- Courtney Stodden posted a new selfie on Instagram. That is all. (IDLYITW)
- Cameron Diaz (who is apparently close friends with Gwyneth Paltrow) has an opinion on the “conscious uncoupling” going on – and it’s quite refreshing. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Whitney Houston’s sister has taken out a restraining order on her niece – Bobbi Kristina’s – husband. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Selena Gomez has been subpoenaed in a trial related to Justin Bieber’s antics. (PopCrush)
- Jason Hoppy is going after Bethenny Frankel where it hurts – her wallet. (Reality Tea)
- Hilaria Baldwin, her daughter Carmen, and Giada De Laurentiis did some yoga – it was adorable. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Jason Biggs’ son is being guarded night and day … by the family’s cute pooch. (Babyrazzi)
- Reese Witherspoon was out and about in Beverly Hills yesterday looking a bit Elle Woods. (ICYDK)
- Emma Watson dished to Celebuzz about how she would spend her time on an Ark. (Celebuzz)
- Gwyneth Paltrow said she thinks her life as a working mom is harder than regular women with 9-5 jobs who also have kids. (Celebitchy)
- Rihanna and Drake were snapped holding hands. FINALLY! (Bossip)
Photos via WENN.