Last night Rihanna hosted the second annual Diamond Ball, a charity event to benefit her Clara Lionel Foundation, which is named for her grandparents. As you can see from the pictures, she went glam for the red carpet.
It’s rumored that Rihanna’s new album, ‘Anti,’ is going to drop this week, but there’s no official confirmation. Sounds like she plans to pull a Beyonce and surprise us all ;). However, Rihanna has made one announcement: she’s going back on tour! Check out the locations and dates after the break.
- Is Jim Bob Duggar trying to encourage son Josh Duggar with this new blog post? (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Can you believe ‘Toy Story’ is now TWENTY years old?! (theCHIVE)
- Did One Direction really get Grace Jones kicked off ‘The Jonathan Ross Show’? (D Listed)
- Here’s Jennifer Lopez at an ‘American Idol’ taping for Hollywood Week. (Moe Jackson)
- What do you think about how Melissa McCarthy’s body is talked about in the headlines? (Lainey Gossip)
- Here are 20 under-$20 gifts for your gal pals! (PopSugar)
- Is Charlotte McKinney going to get racy for British GQ? (IDLYITW)
- Emma Roberts and Evan Roberts look like they’re back on again! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Were Megan Fox and Jake Johnson caught hooking up on the ‘New Girl’ set? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Here’s a preview of Teresa Giudice’s memoir, ‘Turning The Tables: From Housewife to Prison and Back Again.’ (Reality Tea)
- How did Mark Wahlberg score “cool Dad” points with his kids? (Babyrazzi)
- Oops: did Amy Schumer think she was too famous to have to check in at her gym? (ICYDK)
- Ashley Benson got revealing for Flaunt magazine. (Celebslam)
- Kate Middleton asked Prince William how much he loved her at a very, um, interesting time. (Celebitchy)
- Beyonce and Jay Z stepped out for fight night. (Bossip)
Now this will be an interesting pairing: off-screen BFFs Cara Delevingne and Rihanna are going to co-star in a movie together! They’ve both been cast in the movie ‘Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets’ along with Dane DeHaan and Clive Owen.
Rihanna was honored by T Magazine as one of “The Greats.” Yet she shared during her interview that success doesn’t necessarily bring a feeling of security, at least, not for her. It’s taken some effort for her to truly appreciate her success.