Celebrities glammed it up last night in Los Angeles for theLACMA 2015 Art+Film gala. The event honored James Turrell and Alejandro Inarritu and was attended by Hollywood’s hottest, including pregnant reality star Kim Kardashian! Kim had just spent the night before celebrating her mom’s birthday until the wee hours of the morning! Mrs. West went with an all-sheer and lace black suit that showed off every bit of her baby bump..and then some!
We can’t wrap up the day without getting some info on how some of the ladies got glam for the 2015 MET Gala! Anne Hathaway, Rachel Weisz, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Kate Hudson, and Kerry Washington were three of the celebs who got glam with the help of CHANEL Beaute. Get the deets on their looks after the break!
- What does Scarlett Johansson think about Chris Hemsworth’s hotness? (D Listed)
- OMG: did Jenelle Evans’s fiance call off their engagement on twitter?! (OK! Magazine)
- Rihanna steps out in some bright heels. (Moe Jackson)
- Ready for a new season of ‘Game of Thrones’? (Lainey Gossip)
- Jimmy Fallon’s version of ‘We Are The Champions’ has to be the best EVER. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Here are some pictures from Katy Perry’s wild Super Bowl half time show. (PopSugar)
- ‘Teen Mom’ cast member Maci Bookout flaunts her baby bump. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Was Val Kilmer avoiding treatment for his throat tumor because of his religious beliefs? (TMZ)
- This is terrible: someone died on the set of Martin Scorcese’s movie. (IDLYITW)
- Robin Wright’s engagement to Ben Foster is back on! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Why was Kate Middleton forced to ban some friends and family members from her Mustique babymoon? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- The ‘Harry Potter’ cast supports Emma Watson as she prepares to play Belle in ‘Beauty and the Beast’! (PopCrush)
- Kim Richards is ready to celebrate her sobriety. (Reality Tea)
- Chris O’Dowd and Dawn O’Porter welcome a son! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Jessica Alba hangs out with her mini-fashionista daughters. (Babyrazzi)
- Does something seem… “off” about Padma Lakshmi’s bikini pic? (ICYDK)
- Helen Mirren takes the subway. (Celebuzz)
- Bar Refaeli makes sure everything’s “in place” during her photo shoot. (Celebslam)
- T.I. schools Iggy Azalea on how to conduct herself online. (Celebitchy)
- Roger Bobb explains why he hasn’t put a ring on it after 8 years of dating ‘RHOA’ cast member Demetria McKinney. (Bossip)
We think of the Academy Awards as being quite an event, but you know, I bet the Vanity Fair could rival it. The Vanity Fair Oscar Party essentially has two parts. It starts out as a viewing party. Then the winners and everyone else join in the fun after the Oscars are over. Here’s Lupita Nyong’o holding her Oscar as she makes her way inside. Lupita and Jared Leto gave two of the most touching acceptance speeches last night, I thought.
It’s also fun to watch the Vanity Fair arrivals to see what people changed into. Lupita slipped into this slinky number. LOVE the fringe at the top. Penelope Cruz flashed some leg in her black frock. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Stathan hit up the party as did Robert DeNiro and Grace Hightower as well as Bo Derek and John Corbett. Bo and John are a cute couple, aren’t they? ‘True Blood’ stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer made it to the party. Reese Witherspoon went with a plunging neckline for her LBD. Jenna Dewan-Tatum stuck with the same gown she wore to the Academy Awards, and I don’t blame her: it’s gorgeous! Take a look at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party arrivals, including Amy Poehler, Serena Williams, Jane Fonda, Miranda Kerr, Irina Shayk, and more. What do you think of the after-party looks?
Photos by Juan Rico/FAMEFLYNET
The cast of Glee, which saw Lea Michele and Dianna Agron reunite, has just wrapped an 80’s theme episode. Get your scrunchies ready! (Perez Hilton)
Miley Cyrus landed, naked, on the cover of W magazine. (Jezebel)
Scarlett Johanson just purchased a $2.2million home in the Hamptons and it seems fabulous. (People)
Ann Taylor released some photos for Kate Hudson’s newest campaign. They’re as stunning as you would expect. (People StyleWatch)
Sienna Miller called Daniel Craig to tell him she loved him while she was out to dinner with her then-boyfriend Jude Law. Ouch. (Celebitchy)
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is looking absolutely stunning on her Harper’s BAZAAR cover. (Just Jared)
It looks like Jennifer Aniston, who has been rumored to be pregnant for about 13 years, may be looking into surrogacy with her fiance, Justin Theroux. (Hollywood Life)
The 2nd Annual Baby2Baby Gala was the place to be last night! Rachel Zoe and Soleil Moon Frye kept their baby bumps chic in black, while Nicole Richie and Rebecca Romijn popped with color. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Jaime King, Busy Philipps, and Rebecca Gayheart also attended the event. A lot happened in Hollywood over the past week. Drew Barrymore and David Arquette joined the Hollywood baby boom. Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lawrence went short with their hairstyles. Tom Cruise’s depositions from his defamation lawsuit leaked. And Lady Gaga speaks out about Madonna’s “homage” to her.