It’s back to work for Ryan Gosling! The new father had to leave his baby girl, Esmeralda, at home with Eva Mendes. In these pictures Ryan is filming a scene for his new movie, ‘The Nice Guys.’ RELATED: Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are proud new parents!
Last month, Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling welcomed their first child, a daughter. The couple never officially confirmed her arrival. However, People managed to get a copy of their daughter’s birth certificate, which includes the baby girl’s name. RELATED: Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling are proud new parents!
We still haven’t received official confirmation that Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes welcomed their first child, a daughter, but now sources are saying the two are proud new parents. I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for confirmation from this notoriously private Hollywood couple, but what parents aren’t proud? RELATED: Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling welcome a baby girl!
She’s HERE. Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes reportedly have welcomed their first child, a daughter, according to both Us Weekly and People. There hasn’t been an official statement from their reps. RELATED: Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are having a baby!
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kristen Stewart!
- Have you SEEN the cover of Nicki Minaj’s new single? Kim Kardashian’s got nothing on Nicki! (D Listed)
- Are Eva Mendez and Ryan Gosling expecting a baby boy? (OK! Magazine)
- Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse look like they were having an animated conversation. (Lainey Gossip)
- Megan Fox rocked black leather at ‘TMNT’ Comic Con Panel. (Moe Jackson)
- Leonardo DiCaprio shows off his karate moves. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- What happened when Jimmy Kimmel googled Justin Theroux on air? (PopSugar)
- Gwen Stefani shared a breastfeeding photo. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Paris Jackson is back in LA to reconnect with her family, per her doctor’s orders. (TMZ)
- Charisma Carpenter took it ALL off for the camera. Literally. (IDLYITW)
- Does Lindsay Lohan look unwell while vacationing in Europe? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock are BFFs now! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kelsey Grammer and his wife welcome a baby boy. (PopCrush)
- Hmmm… Time Magazine names 50 smartest celebs on twitter, and JWoww made the top 10? (Reality Tea)
- Christina Applegate now calls herself a dance mom. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Watch Morgan Freeman and Jimmy Fallon speak with helium. (Celebuzz)
- Who knew Selena Gomez was a smoker? (Celebslam)
- Are Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux fighting over a prenup? (Celebitchy)
- Wendy Williams criticizes Kim Kardashian’s and Kanye West’s parenting skills. Oh boy. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
I first saw the rumor that Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling were expecting a child together and didn’t know what to make of it. Turns out this rumor is TRUE. Eva and Ryan are having a baby! RELATED: Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling are still together.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Taylor Swift!
- Turns out Shia LaBeouf isn’t actually in rehab, per se… (D Listed)
- Get to know ‘Divergent’ star Shailene Woodley by the numbers: what’s her shocking once a month habit? (OK! Magazine)
- It looks like Adriana Lima had quite a night out on the town in Paris! (Moe Jackson)
- What about Mark Ruffalo’s comments that Ben Affleck essentially ended his friendship with Jennifer Garner? (Lainey Gossip)
- Catch up with the ladies of ‘Downton Abbey’! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- I think it’s safe to say Prince William and Kate Middleton get emotional about tennis. (PopSugar)
- The Kardashians have a fun night out. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- OMG: a man with a knife showed up at the ‘GMA’ studies, saying he wanted to kill Michael Strahan! (TMZ)
- If you couldn’t make a show of Miley Cyrus’ ‘Bangerz’ tour, you’re in luck: it’s airing on NBC. (IDLYITW)
- Robin Williams checks into rehab, but it’s not quite how it looks. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Sounds like ‘Bachelorette’ Andi Dorfman really got to know a couple of the contestants in the fantasy suites. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Take a look at Katy Perry’s new fragrance ad for Royal Revolution. (PopCrush)
- You have to admit, love her or hate her, Kim Kardashian knows how to make that money! (Reality Tea)
- Marla Sokoloff blogs on Mastering the Art of Letting Go. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Say it ain’t so: did Ryan Gosling really want to replace Rachel McAdams on ‘The Notebook’? (Celebuzz)
- Team USA Goalkeeper Tim Howard discusses going viral and USA’s loss in the World Cup. (Celebitchy)
- Check out these adorable pics of Kim Kardashian’s ex, Reggie Bush, with his family. Awww… (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET