It’s time for KIIS FM’s annual Jingle Ball! Plenty of celebs turned out for the event this year, including Taylor Swift, Gwen Stefani, Iggy Azalea, Rita Ora, and Meghan Trainor. You can see all the pics in the gallery after the break. RELATED: Why did Lady Gaga think Taylor Swift was “full of s—“?
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Lindsay Lohan!
- Doesn’t Lindsay Lohan look fantastic for this appearance? (D Listed)
- Ryan Seacrest has a new girlfriend! (OK! Magazine)
- Is Susan Sarandon a cool mom or what? (Lainey Gossip)
- Vanessa Hudgens was camera-shy during her juice run. (Moe Jackson)
- Paris Hilton films a new Carl, Jr. commercial. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- I have to say, Piper Perabo has one of the most unusual wedding dresses I’ve seen recently. (PopSugar)
- Anya Sarre celebrates Sawyer’s second birthday! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- You can buy Petra Ecclestone’s LA estate (formerly owned by Candy Spelling) if you have $100 million. (TMZ)
- Susan Sarandon dishes on her affair with David Bowie. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon planning to divorce? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Demi Lovato opens up about her illnesses and addictions. (PopCrush)
- Danielle Staub shed quite a shopping tab when she declared bankruptcy. (Reality Tea)
- Alyson Hannigan’s daughters model their adorable Froggy Bath Robes. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Hilaria Baldwin brings her daughter Carmen to a Hamptons charity event. (Babyrazzi)
- Are Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult “off” again? (ICYDK)
- Here’s a look at Khloe Kardashian’s and French Montana’s fun couple moments. (Celebuzz)
- At one time, Rachel McAdams admits she was intimidated by Lindsay Lohan. (Celebslam)
- Is Joaquin Phoenix a good choice to play Doctor Strange? (Celebitchy)
- Kenya Moore forgives Apollo Nida while Phaedra Parks takes a leave of absence from ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta.’ (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Get THE Screen Obsessed TV Buzz:
TMZ reports that hit reality TV
show juggernaut ‘American Idol‘ is actually going to LOSE money this season. Apparently, Jennifer Lopez is earning “north of $15 million” a year, as is host Ryan Seacrest. The new ‘American Idol’ sets are said to have cost between $5 – 7 million. To add insult to injury, viewership is down by 26% this year.
I wonder if that will change now that the 2014 Olympics are over? A lot of people stop watching their regular shows during this time. ‘American Idol’ might see a bump. Despite this loss, sources tell TMZ Fox is not going to cancel the show. Since they just canceled ‘X Factor,’ canceling ‘American Idol’ as well would leave them with too many “holes” in their schedule. Something tells me Jennifer may be on her way out, however, if she doesn’t accept a pay cut next season. Ryan is a permanent fixture on the show! Well, this is just a reminder that nothing lasts forever. ‘American Idol’ has been a powerhouse for 13 years. Nothing can diminish that.
Photos by KM/FAMEFLYNET
Does the guy in your life need some fashion help? ‘American Idol’ and E! News host/executive producer (including ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians‘) Ryan Seacrest is ready to step in and help! He’s launched a clothing line called Ryan Seacrest Distinction. Ryan made the big announcement on twitter in a series of tweets.
Thru years on tv my fascination w/ suits has grown, so last year we got a team together and created @SeacrestStyle http://on.wsj.com/1iMQ9X4
We’re putting #RSDistinction apparel and accessories in @Macys stores fall 2014 http://rsdistinction.com @SeacrestStyle pic.twitter.com/JhfSAkMpcX
“I’m not a designer, nor do I think I am. I see an opportunity to help curate these different pieces for guys at an accessible level.” – RS
The Ryan Seacrest Distinction website helps guys put an outfit together.
Jackets, pants, shirts, and ties are labeled with the number of the color group they match, creating a perfectly coordinated look. Simply match by number, grab and go and you’ll always look great.
Hmmm… I think this is a great idea! Putting together an outfit isn’t easy for everyone. What do you think?
Photos by WENN
LOVE it! Jennifer Lawrence had some fun on the red carpet at the 2014 Golden Globes. Look at her photobomb Taylor Swift. Taylor was talking to Ryan Seacrest as part of his red carpet show for E!. Jennifer’s facial expression is CLASSIC. Ryan posted the pic on Instagram. He wrote:
The single most important photo from the#goldenglobes red carpet
Ryan got that right- LOL. This is why we love Jennifer. She doesn’t take herself- or all of these events- too seriously.
Photo Courtesy of Ryan Seacrest
Happy Birthday to Ricky Martin, Stephenie Meyer, Ryan Seacrest, and ‘One Direction’ singer Louis Tomlinson! Ricky is 42, Stephenie is 40, Ryan’s 39, and Louis is 22 today. Let’s see who else is celebrating a birthday.
- Singer-bassist Lemmy of Motorhead is 68.
- Actor Clarence Gilyard is 58.
- Actress Stephanie Hodge is 57.
- Bassist-synthesizer player Ian Burden of Human League is 56.
- Actor Anil Kapoor is 54.
- Singer Mary Ramsey of 10,000 Maniacs is 50.
- Actor Mark Valley is 49.
- Actor Diedrich Bader is 47.
- Singer Ricky Martin is 42.
- Twilightseries author Stephenie Meyer is 40.
- ‘American Idol’ host Ryan Seacrest is 39.
- ActorMichael Raymond-James is 36.
- Singer Louis Tomlinson of One Direction is 22.
Photos by WENN
Kim Kardashian has been unusually quiet since she gave birth to her daughter on the weekend, 5 weeks before her due date. But the reality star has spoken to friends and colleagues about becoming a mom – and Ryan Seacrest is one of those people.
In an email to the reality star, Ryan revealed on his radio show that he wished Kim well after the premature birth of her daughter, saying;
“Yay! Congrats my darling, you’re a mommy!”
To which Kim replied;
“Cant believe it! It’s so crazy!”
Oh I bet it’s going to get a lot crazier for Kim and Kanye. The buzz surrounding their daughter’s name is already ridiculous! I must admit, I’m looking forward to finding out more details about the little one, including what her name is!
Photos by FAMEFLYNET