Here’s Sandra Bullock, hard at work in Puerto Rico with co-star Zoe Kazan. The two were shooting a scene for their movie ‘Our Brand is Crisis.’ I’m not sure what Sandra had to do for this scene, but her body double was on the set. Take a look at the pictures in the gallery after the break: can you spot the body double? She looks a lot like Sandra! RELATED: Sandra Bullock tops Forbes’ List of Highest Paid Actresses for 2014.
Last week, we found out Robert Downey Jr. was the highest paid actor in Hollywood last year. Today Forbes’ released their list of Highest Paid Actresses. ‘Gravity’ star Sandra Bullock may not have won an Oscar for her work in the movie, but she took home the biggest paycheck (including her earnings of the “back end” profits). Take a look at the top 5 actresses on Forbes’ list after the break. RELATED: Robert Downey Jr. tops Forbes’ list of Highest Earning Actors.
I can NOT believe Sandra Bullock is 50! She is living proof that it’s possible to get better with age, isn’t it? Sandra rang in her big birthday with her gal pals, including Chelsea Handler, in Wyoming. RELATED: Read details about Sandra Bullock’s scary confrontation with a stalker.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kristen Stewart!
- Have you SEEN the cover of Nicki Minaj’s new single? Kim Kardashian’s got nothing on Nicki! (D Listed)
- Are Eva Mendez and Ryan Gosling expecting a baby boy? (OK! Magazine)
- Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse look like they were having an animated conversation. (Lainey Gossip)
- Megan Fox rocked black leather at ‘TMNT’ Comic Con Panel. (Moe Jackson)
- Leonardo DiCaprio shows off his karate moves. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- What happened when Jimmy Kimmel googled Justin Theroux on air? (PopSugar)
- Gwen Stefani shared a breastfeeding photo. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Paris Jackson is back in LA to reconnect with her family, per her doctor’s orders. (TMZ)
- Charisma Carpenter took it ALL off for the camera. Literally. (IDLYITW)
- Does Lindsay Lohan look unwell while vacationing in Europe? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock are BFFs now! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kelsey Grammer and his wife welcome a baby boy. (PopCrush)
- Hmmm… Time Magazine names 50 smartest celebs on twitter, and JWoww made the top 10? (Reality Tea)
- Christina Applegate now calls herself a dance mom. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Watch Morgan Freeman and Jimmy Fallon speak with helium. (Celebuzz)
- Who knew Selena Gomez was a smoker? (Celebslam)
- Are Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux fighting over a prenup? (Celebitchy)
- Wendy Williams criticizes Kim Kardashian’s and Kanye West’s parenting skills. Oh boy. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Here are Sandra Bullock and Louis, hanging out in LA. I admire Sandra’s willingness to be in LA so soon after her confrontation with a stalker. I’d be taking up residence on the East Coast after that incident! RELATED: Read about Sandra Bullock’s SCARY confrontation with a stalker.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Greer Grammer.
- Hugh Jackman hosted the Tony Awards last night… while wearing eyeliner? (D Listed)
- Kourtney Kardashian has officially confirmed she’s pregnant with baby #3. (OK! Magazine)
- Greer Grammer attended the How To Train Your Dragon 2 premiere. (Moe Jackson)
- Sandra Bullock was honored by Spike TV with their Decade of Hotness award. (Lainey Gossip)
- Shailene Woodley wore a disguise to see her own film, The Fault In Our Stars, in the theater. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- In more Sandra Bullock news, her home was burglarized while she was in it! (PopSugar)
- Christina Aguilera and her bump were spotted shopping with her fiance. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Jessica Simpson had a bit of a drunken night out this weekend. (TMZ)
- Katy Perry is on vacation and posting lovely selfies. (IDLYITW)
- Channing Tatum was on Jimmy Fallon, arm wrestling and beat boxing. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have called off their wedding… again. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Rihanna has become an aunt – congrats! (PopCrush)
- If you’re looking for Kandi’s wedding recap, here it is! (Reality Tea)
- Channing Tatum has “mastered” diaper changing. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Heidi Klum and her two gorgeous daughters hit the shops this weekend. (Babyrazzi)
- Tori Spelling now thinks that Dean McDermott has been cheating all along. (ICYDK)
- Are these the sexiest social media snaps of the week? (Celebslam)
- It looks like George Clooney and Amal have nixed their Downton Abbey wedding, and will be getting hitched in Venice. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.