This year Sandra Bullock was named People’s “Most Beautiful Person.” Of course there was lots of buzz about her selection since she turned 50 this year, an age that women are considered virtually invisible in Hollywood. ‘The Minion’ star explained why she agreed to accept People’s “generous” offer.
Here’s Sandra Bullock at the ‘Minions’ premiere at Shrine Auditorium in LA! You can see more pictures (including closeups of her ‘Minions’ heels) after the break below. Check out the big stories from the week.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West announce that they’re expecting a baby boy!
- Hugh Hefner accuses Holly Madison of “rewriting history” to extend her 15 minutes of fame.
- Janet Jackson drops a new single, ‘No Sleeep’ (and no, that’s not a typo ;))
- What is Holly Madison’s advice for aspiring Playboy models?
- Britney Spears and Charlie Ebersol split after 8 months of dating.
- Prince William, Prince Harry and Kate Middleton’s multimillion dollar allowances are revealed.
- Joe Giudice begins shooting a Bravo special with his daughters.
- Terrence Howard and Chris Rock are on set for the first day of shooting for season 2 of ‘Empire’!
- Bobbi Kristina Brown was moved to hospice care.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt welcomed a baby boy!
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s conservator filed a $40 million lawsuit against Nick Gordon.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger opens up about his split from Maria Shriver and his “love child.”
- With Bobbi Kristina Brown’s declining condition, prosecutors are preparing a murder case.
Yesterday it was announced that People named Sandra Bullock the World’s Most Beautiful Woman for 2015. In her interview, it was clear that motherhood is the major focus of her life these days and keeps her grounded. So is she looking to give Louis a sibling?
Here’s Sandra Bullock, running some errands in LA. She’s been keeping a very low profile since encountering an intruder IN HER HOME a few months ago. I can’t even imagine how scary that must’ve been. RELATED: Sandra Bullock tops Forbes’s Highest Earning Actress List.