I love seeing pics of Sarah Jessica Parker out with her twin daughters, Marion and Tabitha. Sarah may have a new footwear line that is surely full of stilettos, but she went with comfy footwear while out with her twins. Smart move: trying to chase them in heels would NOT be fun- LOL. Did you hear about Sarah’s unpleasant twitter encounter regarding her daughters?
Every year Sarah Jessica Parker is one of the main fixtures at the Met Gala. Last night was no exception. Check out SJP in her Oscar de la Renta gown. You MUST look at the gallery and see this gown from all angles! RELATED: Sarah Jessica Parker’s ready to make your feet look fabulous with her new footwear collection.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Katy Perry.
- The official cast photo for Girl Meets World is here! (Moe Jackson)
- Drake has released a new single, supposedly about his relationship with Rihanna. (Lainey Gossip)
- Someone on Twitter took a potshot at Sarah Jessica Parker’s kids, and she is (understandably) not happy about it. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Johnny Depp has put an end to those “Amber Heard is pregnant” rumors. (PopSugar)
- Meanwhile, Us Weekly is reporting that Snooki is expecting baby number two! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- One of Paula Deen’s restaurants closed randomly yesterday morning and employees were given a business card and a list of local restaurants that were hiring. Nice? (TMZ)
- Hole (Courtney Love’s former band) is reuniting, and planning an album and a tour! (IDLYITW)
- It seems that Chris Brown has definitely been handed over to the US Marshals, and will be taking a Con Air trip cross country – a trip that could take up to two weeks to complete! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Poor Kristen Stewart – new reports are saying that Robert Pattinson is hooking up with Katy Perry. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Ariana Grande has cleared up those Sam and Cat rumors. (PopCrush)
- Ohhh. There could be a spin-off in store for one of the Mob Wives! (Reality Tea)
- Country star Dierks Bentley is all set with having more kids. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Here’s some more Hilary Duff and Luca Comrie cuteness. (Babyrazzi)
- Justin Bieber took Austin Mahone out to celebrate his 18th birthday… fingers crossed this ends well. (Celebuzz)
- Star is reporting that Chris Martin was spending a lot of time at Alexa Chung’s Hollywood Hills home pre-divorce announcement. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Actress and fashion icon Sarah Jessica Parker turns 49 today. Happy birthday to SJP and everyone else celebrating their birthday today!
- Sportscasting legend Howard Cosell died at 77 (1918-1995)
- Singer Anita Bryant is 74
- Singer Aretha Franklin is 72
- Actor Paul Michael Glaser is 71
- Musician Elton John is 67
- Actress Bonnie Bedelia is 66
- Actress-comedian Mary Gross is 61
- Actor James McDaniel is 56
- Saxophonist Steve Norman of Spandau Ballet is 54
- Actor Haywood Nelson is 54
- Actress Brenda Strong is 54
- Actress Marcia Cross is 52
- Actress Lisa Gay Hamilton is 50
- Women’s basketball player Sheryl Swoopes is 43
- Singer Melanie Blatt of All Saints is 39
- Heavyweight boxing champ Wladimir Klitschko is 38
- English soccer player Kevin Davies is 37
- Actor Lee Pace is 35
- Race car driver Danica Patrick is 32
- Singer Katharine McPhee is 30
- Producer Ryan Lewis of Macklemore and Ryan Lewis is 26
- Rapper Big Sean is 26
- Singer-actress Aly Michalka of Aly and AJ is 25
The interview was fantastic, with the interviewer spitting rapid-fire questions at SJP, with SJP (impressively) answering them just as quickly. She dished on a range of topics, from what it’s like living in NYC, to her favorite book, and favorite Hitchcock film. Oh, and incase you were wondering whether she prefers dogs or cats, it’s dogs. But she prefers kittens over puppies.
Oh, and the question “heels or flats” just got a “c’mon really” look. It was priceless!
Watch the video here!
Photos via Vogue and WENN.
Sarah Jessica Parker attended the launch of her new shoe line, SJP, at Nordstrom. Can’t WAIT to check out these shoes in person! If you had a busy week, then check out the stories below to see what you missed. The Academy Awards was last Sunday, including the Vanity Fair Oscar Party (despite Gwyneth Paltrow’s reported efforts to shut Vanity Fair’s party down). But if you love awards shows, then don’t fear: the 2014 MTV Movie Awards nominations were announced. Scarlett Johansson announced she is pregnant! Meanwhile, a man claims to be Michael Jackson’s fourth child. ‘Dancing with the Stars’ again got some Olympians to join them for season 18 on the heels of the 2014 Winter Olympics. ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ star Teresa Giudice and her husband, Joe, both entered guilty pleas in the fraud case as part of plea deals. The date for Kimye’s wedding was released, while Mila Kunis did her best to hide her engagement ring from Ashton Kutcher. In movie and TV news, the first trailer for the ‘Annie’ reboot was released, and we saw our first trailer for Lindsay Lohan’s OWN docuseries, called ‘Lindsay.’ Check out the news below!
FINALLY. Ten years after the end of ‘Sex and the City’ (can you BELIEVE it’s been that long?), Sarah Jessica Parker, who’s SATC alter-ego, Carrie Bradshaw, was a Manolo Blahnik fanatic, is launching her own footwear line called the SJP Collection (she posted an Instagram pic of herself about to appear on ‘Opening Bell’ to talk about her shoe line). I’m amazed it took Sarah a decade to do it. She’s long been known for her chic style. So what happened? Sarah explained to USA Today:
I won’t sell a shoe to someone that isn’t well-made or timeless. I feel honor-bound to a large group of women. I am overly cognizant and aware that I would not have this opportunity if it were not for the commitment those women made to me over the years. I have no interest in selling them a bill of goods or convincing them to buy something I would not wear myself.”
And you might have a shot at affording this line. High end shoes can cost at least $1000, many more than that. Jessica’s footwear line has shoes ranging from $195 up to $500. That’s not too bad, right? Even better, Sarah says the shoes are actually comfortable. She used the Tanny shoe, named for ballerina Tanaquil LeClercq, to explain:
It’s how a shoe is made that usually dictates comfort. You can see how nice it feels. There’s really nice padding and it makes such a big difference. They’re all made in Italy.”
The SJP Collection also features handbags and a trench coat. It’s available at Nordstrom.com as well as select stores starting tomorrow, Februay 28. You can check out the SJP collection on instagram. Just in time to get a jump on spring shopping, right?
Photos by WENN & Courtesy of Sarah Jessica Parker & SJP Collection