By now I’m sure you’ve seen Kim Kardashian’s and Kanye West’s upcoming Vogue cover. As far as anyone knows, it’s not an early April Fool’s Day prank. Sarah Michelle Gellar expressed her feelings about the Kimye Vogue cover on twitter.
When in the world did Sarah Michelle Gellar get on twitter? How did I miss this? I’m following you now, SMG! Sarah’s notoriously private, so she’s one of the LAST celebs that I would expect to see tweeting. Yet not only is SMG tweeting, she’s even posting selfies! Here’s one of her and husband Freddie Prinze Jr.
As you can see from these pictures, ‘Gravity’ star Sandra Bullock and singer/actor Justin Timberlake left the People’s Choice Awards with their arms’ full last night! Sandra won FOUR awards total, including Favorite Movie Actress and Favorite On-Screen Duo (with George Clooney). Did you get a chance to see ‘Gravity’? If you did, then you know: those awards were deserved! During her acceptance speech, Sandra was self-deprecating and thanked her son Louis:
“for letting me come out tonight. He’s going to want to know why I got all these, and it’s because people work a lot harder than Mommy to make her look good.”
I’m sure Sandra works hard herself! My hat is also off to ‘The Vampire Diaries’ co-stars, and former off-screen couple, Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder. They won for Best On-Screen Chemistry, which I guess is a testament to their acting skills, since they split in real life. They even made a joke while accepting the award. Good for them! Congratulations to all the winners. Check out the full list below!
- Movie actress: Sandra Bullock
- Album: The 20/20 Experience, Justin Timberlake
- Daytime TV host: Ellen DeGeneres
- New talk-show host: Queen Latifah
- Competition TV show: The Voice
- Comedic movie actor: Adam Sandler
- Network TV drama: The Good Wife
- Comedic movie: The Heat
- On-screen chemistry: Ian Somerhalder (Damon) and Nina Dobrev (Elena), The Vampire Diaries
- Pop artist: Britney Spears
- Comedic TV actress: Kaley Cuoco
- Comedic TV actor: Chris Colfer
- Dramatic TV actor: Josh Charles
- Cable TV drama: The Walking Dead
- Action movie star: Robert Downey Jr.
- Comedic movie actress: Sandra Bullock
- Actor in a new TV series: Joseph Morgan
- Late-night talk show host: Stephen Colbert
- Humanitarian: Jennifer Hudson
- Actress in a new TV series: Sarah Michelle Gellar
- Network TV comedy: The Big Bang Theory
- Sci-fi/fantasy TV actor: Ian Somerhalder
- Cable TV actress: Lucy Hale
- Streaming series: Orange Is the New Black
- Movie: Iron Man 3
- Movie actor: Johnny Depp
- Movie duo: Sandra Bullock and George Clooney (Gravity)
- Action movie: Iron Man 3
- Dramatic movie: Gravity
- Dramatic movie actor: Leonardo DiCaprio
- Dramatic movie actress: Sandra Bullock
- Family movie: Despicable Me 2
- Horror movie: Carrie
- Thriller movie: Now You See Me
- Favorite year end movie: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- Dramatic TV actress: Stana Katic
- TV crime drama: Castle
- Cable TV comedy: Psych
- Premium cable TV show: Homeland
- TV anti-hero: Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes), The Walking Dead
- Sci-fi/fantasy TV show: Beauty and the Beast
- Sci-fi/fantasy TV actress: Kristin Kreuk
- New TV comedy: Super Fun Night
- New TV drama: Reign
- TV bromance: Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins (Sam, Dean and Castiel), Supernatural
- TV gal pals: Naya Rivera and Lea Michele (Santana and Rachel), Glee
- TV movie/mini-series: American Horror Story
- Series we miss most: Breaking Bad
- Male artist: Justin Timberlake
- Female artist: Demi Lovato
- Breakout artist: Ariana Grande
- Country artist: Taylor Swift
- Country music icon: Tim McGraw
- Hip-hop artist: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- R&B artist: Justin Timberlake
- Band: One Direction
- Alternative band: Fall Out Boy
- Song: Roar, Katy Perry
- Music fan following: Lovatics (Demi Lovato fans)
- Music video: Roar, Katy Perry
Sarah Michelle Gellar and her daughter, Charlotte, spent some time at the Brentwood Country Mart. This must be quite a place: it’s a favorite of Jennifer Garner’s and Ben Affleck’s. If I wanted to do some celeb sight-seeing and was in LA, this place would be high on my list of places to visit. Sarah’s probably able to fly under the radar a little more when everyone’s in town.
I haven’t seen a picture of Jen or Ben in a week or so. I’m guessing they spent Christmas somewhere else, either West Virginia with Jen’s family or Boston with Ben’s relatives. I bet the paparazzi really aren’t likely to go hang out in West Virginia- LOL. They’d just catch up with them when they returned home to LA. It’s probably great to escape the cameras for a few days!
Photos by Pablo/Goodwin/FAMEFLYNET
Do you even recognize Sarah Michelle Gellar in these photographs? Honestly, I had to do a double-take. If these pictures hadn’t been labeled, I’m not sure I would have recognized Sarah. Paparazzi caught up with Sarah and her daughter Charlotte going on a coffee run yesterday morning.
Thanksgiving can be a busy holiday, especially if you’re hosting dinner. If that’s the case for Sarah, then I don’t blame her for going on a coffee run first thing in the morning! It always seems fairly straightforward ahead of time: you’re going to make a few dishes. The oven does most of the work, right? It’s true the oven gets a workout, but if you’ve never made a Thanksgiving dinner before, then TRUST ME, you get a workout, too!
Photos by Stoianov/FAMEFLYNET
OUCH. Those scrapes look real, don’t they? As you can probably tell from Sarah Michelle Gellar’s pose for the camera, however, the “scrapes” are just a believable make-up job. Sarah’s hard at work on the set of ‘The Crazy Ones.’ Her character had a rough encounter with someone/something.
Have you been watching ‘The Crazy Ones’? It’s Sarah’s new TV show on CBS with Robin Williams. I’ve been meaning to watch it, but honestly, I haven’t had time to watch ANY television this fall. My DVR is almost full. If you’ve seen ‘The Crazy Ones,’ would you recommend it?
Photo by CHP/FAMEFLYNET
“It’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done, working and having children and wanting to be as present as you can for the children, and as present as you can for your job. It’s very, very difficult. There’s no such thing as a supermom. We just do the best we can. That’s why I’m here today, because if there’s one extra thing I can do to save one child, ten children, or a thousand children from pertussis, then that’s what I’m going to do.”
Photos via FameFlynet