This has been quite a day for celebrity news and deaths, between Alyssa Milano giving birth and Joan Rivers passing away. Scarlett Johansson joins in on the big life events; she and fiance Romain Dauriac welcomed a baby girl! She’s named Rose. RELATED: Scarlett Johansson covers Glamour.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by a baby bumpin’ Zoe Saldana!
- Scarlett Johansson went very short and very blonde, hair-wise. (D Listed)
- ‘Sharknado 2′ is FULL of celeb cameos. (OK! Magazine)
- Lea Michele is hard at work on the ‘Sons of Anarchy’ set. (Lainey Gossip)
- Pixie Lott wore a pink bodysuit for her night out on the town. What do you think of it? (Moe Jackson)
- Here’s our first look at Shonda Rhimes’ new show, ‘How To Get Away With Murder.’ (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Rob Kardashian responds to Adrienne Bailon’s cheating accusations. Kinda. (PopSugar)
- Selena Gomez did NOT hook up with Orlando Bloom. (TMZ)
- More rumors that Jennifer Lawrence is single again. (IDLYITW)
- What, exactly, is Lady Gaga wearing this time? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is ‘RHONJ’ cast member Teresa Giudice near her “breaking point” as her sentencing draws near? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Do NOT ask Rihanna for an autograph. (PopCrush)
- Former ‘How I Met Your Mother’ star Ashley Williams is expecting her first child- congrats! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- ‘RHOC’ cast member Vicki Gunvalson dishes on her new granchild. (Babyrazzi)
- Ethan Hawke talks ‘Boyhood’ and fatherhood. (ICYDK)
- How did Tom Hiddleston respond when he found out he had a part in ‘The Avengers’? (Celebuzz)
- Tori Spelling hits the beach! (Celebslam)
- Meredith Viera opens up about Ann Curry’s ouster at ‘Today.’ (Celebitchy)
- Can this homeless man outsing John Legend with the singer’s own song? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
From La Femme Nikita and The Professional to The Fifth Element, writer/director Luc Besson has created some of the toughest, most memorable female action heroes in cinematic history. Now, Besson directs Scarlett Johansson in LUCY, an action-thriller that tracks a woman accidentally caught in a dark deal who turns the tables on her captors and transforms into a merciless warrior evolved beyond human logic. Scarlett Johansson and Morgan Freeman…c’mon!!
Check out the amazing trailer here:
To find out more:
- Visit the official website
- Like LUCY on Facebook
- Follow @LucyTheMovie on Twitter
- Follow on Google+
- Subscribe on YouTube
One (1) lucky INO reader receives:
- $100 Visa gift card
- LUCY T-Shirt & Hat
Courtesy of Universal Pictures. Open to US mailing addresses only.
Here’s a new clip of Scarlett Johansson’s upcoming movie, ‘Lucy.’ If you thought Black Widow was tough, then you haven’t seen anything yet! Scarlett stars in ‘Lucy’ as a woman who’s able to use 100% of her brain (the movie is based on the premise that the average human only uses 10% of her/his brain, which is false, but this is a movie). RELATED: See Scarlett Johansson in this ‘Lucy’ trailer.
If any modern actress can pull off a Marilyn Monroe-type glamour, it’s Scarlett Johansson. She does it perfectly in this new Dolce & Gabbana ad. The ad is for Dolce & Gabbana’s Perfect Mono Intense Cream Eye Color (which hits stores in September, if you’re on the lookout). RELATED: Watch Scarlett Johansson as ‘Lucy.’
Now that Scarlett Johansson has shown her action chops as Black Widow on the big screen, she’s getting more action parts! Her new movie, ‘Lucy,’ looks like quite an action-adventure movie, too. Something tells me Black Widow’s got nothing on Lucy! RELATED: Scarlett Johnasson covers Glamour.
A couple of days ago we had some of the list from Maxim’s 2014 Hot 100 list. RELATED: Maxim’s 2014 Hot 100 List being revealed. Now we know who made the top 10, including who was selected for the #1 spot. So who was it?