I think it’s safe to say there was no one “look” at the 2015 Academy Awards for the red carpet. Red seemed to be the color of the evening; otherwise, most celebs went glam in neutral colors. I, for one, LOVED Kerry Washington’s gown. She said she channeled a little bit of her ‘Scandal’ character, Olivia Pope, when selecting the champagne color for her gown. Stunning! RELATED: Kerry Washington’s InStyle cover gets controversial.
Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Lopez, Scarlett Johansson, and Gwyneth Paltrow were just a few of the celebs who turned out for Tom Ford’s Autumn/Winter 2015 Womenswear Collection. Check out all the pics after the break. Just click on an image to enlarge it and see who’s pictured.
- Amber Rose admits Wiz Khalifa cheated on her “multiple times.”
- Vince Vaughn opens up about his relationship with Jennifer Aniston.
- Lady Gaga gets engaged to Taylor Kinney!
- Lindsay Lohan is facing the prospect of more jail time.
- Khloe Kardashian and Amber Rose get into a twitter feud.
- Kanye West calls Kim Kardashian “his muse” and talks about his challenges making it in the fashion industry.
- What did Dakota Johnson take from the ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ set?
- E.L. James got into it with a rape survivor who criticized ‘Fifty Shades of Grey.’
- Does Sam Taylor-Johnson want out of directing ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ sequels?
- You have to have your shots if you want to hold Kristen Bell’s baby!
- Kate Middleton designs mugs for charity.
- Nick Gordon “desperately” wants to see Bobbi Kristina Brown.
- Former ‘Lost’ star Maggie Grace is engaged!
- Iggy Azalea quits social media.
- Kristen Stewart is “endlessly f—ing proud” of ‘Twilight.’
- Mo’Nique says she was “blackballed” after her Oscar win.
- Jaime King announces her pregnancy with baby #2 in an adorable way.
- Could Bruce Jenner face manslaughter charges after the car accident?
Tonight is Hollywood’s big night, the Academy Awards, but last night was when the indie film community handed out the awards. The 2015 Spirit Awards were held, and the red carpet had no shortage of A-list celebs on it. We’ve got plenty of pics in the gallery after the break as well as the complete winners list. RELATED: See the complete winners list for the 2015 SAG Awards.
On Christmas Eve, Forbes released one of their most depressing lists: Top Overpaid Actors of 2014. Now, a couple of days before ringing in the new year, they released one of their more upbeat lists: The Highest Grossing Actors of 2014. Unsurprisingly, ‘The Hunger Games’ star Jennifer Lawrence topped the list. RELATED: Jennifer Lawrence steps out in the city.
It’s CONFIRMED: Scarlett Johansson did, indeed, marry Romain Dauriac! People got the confirmation from a clerk in Granite County, Montana. The clerk reported that Scarlett and Romain married on October 1. RELATED: Scarlett Johansson attends charity benefit with twin brother.
Okay, am I the only one who didn’t know Scarlett Johansson has a twin? I think I might have heard about it, but I’ve forgotten it. Anyway, here’s the new mom with her twin brother, Hunter Johansson. RELATED: Scarlett Johansson shares her beauty secrets with ELLE.