Okay. I’m not READY to see the new ‘Avengers’ movie. It’s called ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron. The worst thing about this trailer is realizing that the movie isn’t hitting theathers until May 2015! Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark, Scarlett Johansson as the Black Widow, Chris Evans as Captain America, Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye and Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk: you get at least a glimpse of everyone in this trailer. Despite this all-star cast, I can tell you who’s going to steal the show, however: James Spader, who’s the voice of this movie’s villian, Ultron, a killer robot. RELATED: Is Robert Downey Jr reprising his role as ‘Iron Man’ for ‘Captain America 3’?
You know, I was pretty bummed last year when I realized I’d missed Barbara Walters’s annual ’10 Most Fascinating People’ episode. I wanted to see very last one since I’ve grown up watching the show. Well, we were told it would be the last ’10 Most Fascinating People’ ;). Turns out Barbara is doing the show this year! She told us when she “retired” that we’d still be seeing her occasionally ;). See who’s made the list so far. RELATED: Barbara Walters is looking forward to retirement.
This has been quite a day for celebrity news and deaths, between Alyssa Milano giving birth and Joan Rivers passing away. Scarlett Johansson joins in on the big life events; she and fiance Romain Dauriac welcomed a baby girl! She’s named Rose. RELATED: Scarlett Johansson covers Glamour.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by a baby bumpin’ Zoe Saldana!
- Scarlett Johansson went very short and very blonde, hair-wise. (D Listed)
- ‘Sharknado 2′ is FULL of celeb cameos. (OK! Magazine)
- Lea Michele is hard at work on the ‘Sons of Anarchy’ set. (Lainey Gossip)
- Pixie Lott wore a pink bodysuit for her night out on the town. What do you think of it? (Moe Jackson)
- Here’s our first look at Shonda Rhimes’ new show, ‘How To Get Away With Murder.’ (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Rob Kardashian responds to Adrienne Bailon’s cheating accusations. Kinda. (PopSugar)
- Selena Gomez did NOT hook up with Orlando Bloom. (TMZ)
- More rumors that Jennifer Lawrence is single again. (IDLYITW)
- What, exactly, is Lady Gaga wearing this time? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is ‘RHONJ’ cast member Teresa Giudice near her “breaking point” as her sentencing draws near? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Do NOT ask Rihanna for an autograph. (PopCrush)
- Former ‘How I Met Your Mother’ star Ashley Williams is expecting her first child- congrats! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- ‘RHOC’ cast member Vicki Gunvalson dishes on her new granchild. (Babyrazzi)
- Ethan Hawke talks ‘Boyhood’ and fatherhood. (ICYDK)
- How did Tom Hiddleston respond when he found out he had a part in ‘The Avengers’? (Celebuzz)
- Tori Spelling hits the beach! (Celebslam)
- Meredith Viera opens up about Ann Curry’s ouster at ‘Today.’ (Celebitchy)
- Can this homeless man outsing John Legend with the singer’s own song? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
From La Femme Nikita and The Professional to The Fifth Element, writer/director Luc Besson has created some of the toughest, most memorable female action heroes in cinematic history. Now, Besson directs Scarlett Johansson in LUCY, an action-thriller that tracks a woman accidentally caught in a dark deal who turns the tables on her captors and transforms into a merciless warrior evolved beyond human logic. Scarlett Johansson and Morgan Freeman…c’mon!!
Check out the amazing trailer here:
To find out more:
- Visit the official website
- Like LUCY on Facebook
- Follow @LucyTheMovie on Twitter
- Follow on Google+
- Subscribe on YouTube
One (1) lucky INO reader receives:
- $100 Visa gift card
- LUCY T-Shirt & Hat
Courtesy of Universal Pictures. Open to US mailing addresses only.
Here’s a new clip of Scarlett Johansson’s upcoming movie, ‘Lucy.’ If you thought Black Widow was tough, then you haven’t seen anything yet! Scarlett stars in ‘Lucy’ as a woman who’s able to use 100% of her brain (the movie is based on the premise that the average human only uses 10% of her/his brain, which is false, but this is a movie). RELATED: See Scarlett Johansson in this ‘Lucy’ trailer.