Something tells me ‘Empire’ creator Lee Daniels is going to learn to be a little more careful about what he says in interviews in the future. He was trying to defend the star of his show, Terrence Howard, after much of the actor’s dirty laundry got aired in a lawsuit and then in a revealing interview. Unfortunately for Lee, Sean Penn didn’t appreciate how Lee went about trying to defend Terrence.
- Are Karrueche Tran and Chris Brown back together? (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Awww… a blind mother-to-be is introduced to her unborn child via a 3D-printed ultrasound. (The Chive)
- Blake Lively’s next movie will be a Woody Allen film. (D Listed)
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley rocked a LBD at the Mad Max: Fury Road premiere. (Moe Jackson)
- Brandon Flowers is BACK. (Lainey Gossip)
- Prince Harry says he’s been given “a he** of a lot of cuddly toys” for his new niece, Princess Charlotte. (PopSugar)
- Here’s a first look at Quentin Tarantino’s new movie, The Hateful Eight. (IDLYITW)
- Paris Hilton releases a new single, High Off My Love. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Do friends fear that Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed are moving too fast? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Yolanda Foster is recovering after a stem cell transplant in her battle with Lyme Disease. (Reality Tea)
- It’s a boys’ breakfast in Brentwood for Ben Affleck and Sam. (Babyrazzi)
- Adam Levine gets sugar bombed! (ICYDK)
- Of course Kim Kardashian included some nude selfies in her new book, Selfish. (Celebslam)
- Is Jennifer Lawrence nearing a $20 million film deal because of the Sony hack? (Celebitchy)
- Beyonce ditched the high ponytail and flaunts her legs in a jumpsuit. (Bossip)
Actor Sean Penn may have been married twice before (first to Madonna and then to Robin Wright), but now that he’s fallen in love with Charlize Theron, he’s saying he doesn’t even feel like he’s been married before! He also said he’s surprised to be in love at 54. RELATED: Are Charlize Theron and Sean Penn secretly engaged?
We’ve already been speculating about their wedding, so why not add in rumors about an actual engagement for Charlize Theron and Sean Penn? LOL RELATED: Are Charlize Theron and Sean Penn deciding on “when” and “where” for their wedding?
We’ve been hearing rumors about Charlize Theron and Sean Penn’s wedding for a while now. Remember when it was supposed to happen last summer? Didn’t happen. I’m beginning to wonder if Charlize and Sean are going to be one of the Hollywood couples who decides they’re happy being engaged and don’t need to make things legal. RELATED: Charlize Theron and Sean Penn are planning a wedding and adoption this summer!
I wonder if Charlize Theron and Sean Penn had Thanksgiving dinner somewhere else? They must not have leftovers at home. That’s the only reason I can think of that they would be hitting up Whole Foods the weekend after the holiday! RELATED: Charlize Theron plays 20 questions with Marie Claire.