Sounds like things are getting really serious with Charlize Theron and Sean Penn. Rumor has it they’re planning to tie the knot! On top of that, they’re also planning to expand their family. RELATED: Are Charlize Theron and San Penn planning to marry?
Is there going to be another Hollywood wedding? Charlize Theron and Sean Penn are said to be getting pretty serious! Something tells me if they do get married, it won’t be like the Kimye wedding. RELATED: How much will Kim Kardashian and Kanye West earn for their wedding?
‘Run’ from Jay Z and Beyonce is quite a video! It looks like a movie preview. Instead it’s a kind of introduction to Beyonce and Jay Z’s ‘On The Run‘ tour, but it’s star-studded with appearances by Blake Lively, Emmy Rossum, Sean Penn, Don Cheadle, Jake Gyllenhaal, Rashida Jones, her sister Kidada Jones, and ‘Scandal’ star Guillermo Diaz. RELATED: Beyonce, Jay Z & Solange Knowles respond to fight video.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Katy Perry!
- Now that Dean McDermott is out of rehab he’s trying to get Tori Spelling to go in for a stint for spending addiction – is that a thing? (D Listed)
- Were these the best dressed ladies at the USA Pre-Oscars party? (Moe Jackson)
- Just kidding about that Drake and Rihanna romance. Now that Chris Brown is out of rehab it looks like he and Rihanna might be back together. (Lainey Gossip)
- Andi might have just confirmed she’s the next Bachelorette. We can only hope. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Check out these amazing pictures from around the world – first class ticket to anywhere but here, please! (PopSugar)
- Jessica Simpson and her daughter Maxwell are pretty much the cutest people on the planet. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Apparently the split between Robin Thicke and Paula Patton was spurred by his antics with Miley Cyrus during the VMAs. So – no one here is really surprised, right? (TMZ)
- Alyssa Miller – Sports Illustrated model – did a lingerie shoot recently. Straight dudes of the world – you’re welcome. (Hollywood Tuna, Site NSFW)
- Katy Perry’s latest video for Dark Horse may be getting her in a spot of trouble. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- 14 motivational workout songs. This link is purely selfish, I need all the motivation I can get. (PopCrush)
- The Shahs of Sunset reunion was last night – check out the deets here. (Reality Tea)
- Daphne Oz has welcomed a baby girl! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Alessandra Ambrosio’s son is pretty much the cutest kid ever. (Babyrazzi)
- Rumer Willis put her hair to the chopping block, and it looks amazing! (ICYDK)
- Keanu Reeves is bummed that Charlize Theron picked Sean Penn over him. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Apparently Katy Perry can add “Midwife” to her resume – she helped delivered a baby yesterday! (Celebuzz)
- Tara Reid was spotted filming (gasp!) on the set of Sharknado 2 (groan). (Celebslam)
- Jon Gosselin is still not happy with his ex-wife. (Celebitchy)
- Beyonce and Jay-Z hit the beach with Blue Ivy. (Bossip)
Here are Charlize Theron and Sean Penn leaving the nail salon after some pampering, couples-style! This was a busy week, news-wise. It started off with a shock with the death of iconic actor Philip Seymour Hoffman from an alleged heroin overdose. The Super Bowl underwhelmed everyone (except Seattle Seahawks fans). Plenty of magazine covers debuted, from Miley Cyrus to Lady Gaga to ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ star Dakota Johnson. The Hollywood baby boom continued: Kevin and Danielle Jonas welcomed a baby while Doutzen Kroes announced she’s expecting. BFFs Ben Affleck and Matt Damon announced a TV deal, while Simon Cowell announced he’s headed back to London after Fox cancelled ‘X Factor.’ And, of course, the 2014 Olympics kicked off, but not the way figure skater Jeremy Abbott would have liked. Check it all out below!
Photos by TrickyD/FAMEFLYNET
Twilight starlet Ashley Greene just plunked down $2.4million on a new home – swanky! (TMZ)
Kylie Jenner landed herself in the hospital after a trampoline adventure gone wrong. Ouch! (People)
Four people have been arrested in connection with Philip Seymour Hoffman’s death. (Just Jared)
Congrats are in order for Kenan Thompson – he’s going to be a dad for the first time! (TMZ)
Apparently Cory Monteith was in a band – Bonnie Dune – that plans to release some songs they recorded with him prior to his death. (Perez Hilton)
The relationship between Sean Penn and Charlize Theron is moving at lightening speed! Apparently they’ve already moved in together and he wants to adopt her son. (DListed)
Photos via WENN.
Check out what’s happening around the web!
- Sean Penn wants to move in with Charlize Theron and adopt her son: things are getting serious! (D Listed)
- Candice Swanepoel and Karlie Kloss spice up Victoria Secret’s Herald Square store. (Moe Jackson)
- There is NOTHING wrong with Izabel Goulart’s face. (DS, Site NSFW)
- Victoria Beckham steps out with Harper. (Lainey Gossip)
- Oh no! Kylie Jenner had to be rushed to the hospital. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Arrests have been made of people alleged to be involved in Philip Seymour Hoffman’s death. (PopSugar)
- I’m sure Mark Wahlberg scored some serious “cool dad” points when he took his kids to the ‘Legoland’ premiere! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Oh boy. George Zimmerman and rapper DMX are set to square off in the ring. (TMZ)
- Abigail Clancey loves her mum. (Hollywood Tuna)
- OMG. Police found 72 bags of heroin in Philip Seymour Hoffman’s apartment. (IDLYITW)
- Taylor Swift says it’s “easy” for her to stay fully clothed. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Paul Walker’s girlfriend upset his entire estate was left to his daughter? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Just how closely does Kris Jenner work with tabloids? (Amy Grindhouse)
- How did Gwen Stefani’s tweet cause a twitter backlash? (PopCrush)
- Great news: ‘The Little Couple’ star Jen Arnold’s cancer is in remission! (Reality Tea)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET