I wonder if Charlize Theron and Sean Penn had Thanksgiving dinner somewhere else? They must not have leftovers at home. That’s the only reason I can think of that they would be hitting up Whole Foods the weekend after the holiday! RELATED: Charlize Theron plays 20 questions with Marie Claire.
Here are some stories from the past week, along with pics of Kim Kardashian making her way to a birthday party.
- George Clooney says he’s “marrying up.”
- Is Kendall Jenner ready to ditch ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’?
- Are Charlize Theron and Sean Penn planning to wed and adopt this summer?
- As usual, Kanye West made some… interesting comments comparing celebrity to the 1960s civil rights movement in an interview.
- Jennifer Aniston’s fiance, Justin Theroux, opens up to ELLE.
- Ian Somerholder and Nikki Reed look like a Hot New Hollywood Couple.
- Cate Blanchett plays 20 questions with Marie Claire.
- Robert Downey Jr. tops Forbes’ List of Highest Paid Actors for 2014.
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett are filming their marriage crisis for their reality TV show.
- Katherine Webb gives a “sneak peek” of her wedding pics.
- Jessica Alba shares her fitness secrets as well as secrets for a happy home life.
- Kate Middleton and Prince William celebrate Prince George’s first birthday.
- Blake Lively debuts her new website, Preserve.
- Sherri Shepherd wins the custody case against her ex-husband over their son, Jeffrey Jr.
- NeNe Leakes warns Wendy Williams to “be scared.”
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera ties the knot!
- Here’s our first look at ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’!
- Is Zoe Saldana pregnant with twins?
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Sounds like things are getting really serious with Charlize Theron and Sean Penn. Rumor has it they’re planning to tie the knot! On top of that, they’re also planning to expand their family. RELATED: Are Charlize Theron and San Penn planning to marry?
Is there going to be another Hollywood wedding? Charlize Theron and Sean Penn are said to be getting pretty serious! Something tells me if they do get married, it won’t be like the Kimye wedding. RELATED: How much will Kim Kardashian and Kanye West earn for their wedding?
‘Run’ from Jay Z and Beyonce is quite a video! It looks like a movie preview. Instead it’s a kind of introduction to Beyonce and Jay Z’s ‘On The Run‘ tour, but it’s star-studded with appearances by Blake Lively, Emmy Rossum, Sean Penn, Don Cheadle, Jake Gyllenhaal, Rashida Jones, her sister Kidada Jones, and ‘Scandal’ star Guillermo Diaz. RELATED: Beyonce, Jay Z & Solange Knowles respond to fight video.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Katy Perry!
- Now that Dean McDermott is out of rehab he’s trying to get Tori Spelling to go in for a stint for spending addiction – is that a thing? (D Listed)
- Were these the best dressed ladies at the USA Pre-Oscars party? (Moe Jackson)
- Just kidding about that Drake and Rihanna romance. Now that Chris Brown is out of rehab it looks like he and Rihanna might be back together. (Lainey Gossip)
- Andi might have just confirmed she’s the next Bachelorette. We can only hope. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Check out these amazing pictures from around the world – first class ticket to anywhere but here, please! (PopSugar)
- Jessica Simpson and her daughter Maxwell are pretty much the cutest people on the planet. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Apparently the split between Robin Thicke and Paula Patton was spurred by his antics with Miley Cyrus during the VMAs. So – no one here is really surprised, right? (TMZ)
- Alyssa Miller – Sports Illustrated model – did a lingerie shoot recently. Straight dudes of the world – you’re welcome. (Hollywood Tuna, Site NSFW)
- Katy Perry’s latest video for Dark Horse may be getting her in a spot of trouble. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- 14 motivational workout songs. This link is purely selfish, I need all the motivation I can get. (PopCrush)
- The Shahs of Sunset reunion was last night – check out the deets here. (Reality Tea)
- Daphne Oz has welcomed a baby girl! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Alessandra Ambrosio’s son is pretty much the cutest kid ever. (Babyrazzi)
- Rumer Willis put her hair to the chopping block, and it looks amazing! (ICYDK)
- Keanu Reeves is bummed that Charlize Theron picked Sean Penn over him. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Apparently Katy Perry can add “Midwife” to her resume – she helped delivered a baby yesterday! (Celebuzz)
- Tara Reid was spotted filming (gasp!) on the set of Sharknado 2 (groan). (Celebslam)
- Jon Gosselin is still not happy with his ex-wife. (Celebitchy)
- Beyonce and Jay-Z hit the beach with Blue Ivy. (Bossip)
Here are Charlize Theron and Sean Penn leaving the nail salon after some pampering, couples-style! This was a busy week, news-wise. It started off with a shock with the death of iconic actor Philip Seymour Hoffman from an alleged heroin overdose. The Super Bowl underwhelmed everyone (except Seattle Seahawks fans). Plenty of magazine covers debuted, from Miley Cyrus to Lady Gaga to ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ star Dakota Johnson. The Hollywood baby boom continued: Kevin and Danielle Jonas welcomed a baby while Doutzen Kroes announced she’s expecting. BFFs Ben Affleck and Matt Damon announced a TV deal, while Simon Cowell announced he’s headed back to London after Fox cancelled ‘X Factor.’ And, of course, the 2014 Olympics kicked off, but not the way figure skater Jeremy Abbott would have liked. Check it all out below!
Photos by TrickyD/FAMEFLYNET