Seriously, I feel like every day we get new photos of Taylor Swift hanging out with yet another young Hollywood starlet! Whether it’s her BFF (or is that ex-BFF?) Selena Gomez, or supermodel Cara Delevingne, Taylor seems to be besties with… well, the best of ‘em. [Read more...]
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Courteney Cox.
- Were these the best dressed ladies at The Other Woman’s LA premiere? (Moe Jackson)
- Lupita Nyong’o was elected People’s Most Beautiful for this year and landed herself a gorgeous cover. (Lainey Gossip)
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s stalker managed to talk his way into her house! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Who would make a better DJ, Prince William or Duchess Kate – you decide! (PopSugar)
- Five celeb couples who started a co-stars and ended as parents. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Angie Everhart got engaged… in an elevator! (TMZ)
- Laura Prepon admits to being a scientologist, but denies dating Tom Cruise. (IDLYITW)
- Drew Barrymore had her baby… on Earth Day! The most appropriate birthday for a Barrymore child. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- It looks like Selena Gomez axed the Jenner sisters as friends because she found out one (or both?!) of them hooked up with Justin Bieber. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Demi Lovato is debuting a new hair color – she’s a chameleon that one! (PopCrush)
- Real Housewives of Orange County’s Gretchen Rossi is furious with Tamra Barney. (Reality Tea)
- Denise Richards and Rebecca Gayheart joined forces for the school run – too much pretty in one place! (Babyrazzi)
- Gisele Bundchen has recorded a cover of a Blondie song, with a music video, to benefit UNICEF. (ICYDK)
- Did 16 year old Bella Thorne smoke pot at Coachella!? (Celebslam)
- Courteney Cox has officially ruled out a Friends reunion – womp womp. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
After going on lunch dates and hanging out at Coachella during its first weekend, everyone thought that Selena Gomez had found her new besties in Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner. And, if we’re being honest, we also thought she found her new manager in Kris Jenner – but something strange has happened. [Read more...]
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Alessandra Ambrosio.
- Leonardo DiCaprio busted some sweet, sweet moves at Coachella this weekend. (D Listed)
- Mila Kunis and her itty-bitty baby bump walked away with the award for Best Villain at the MTV Movie Awards. (Moe Jackson)
- There was a major plot twist during last night’s Game of Thrones episode! (Lainey Gossip)
- Kendall Jenner wore an … interesting?… accessory to Coachella. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas got married over the weekend in a surprise ceremony! (PopSugar)
- Robert De Niro was out and about with his two year old daughter this weekend. Yes, you read that right. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Selena Gomez’s parents were apparently blindsided by the news that she was firing them as her managers. Ouch! (TMZ)
- Bummed that you couldn’t make it out to Indio, CA for Coachella this weekend? Here’s Outkast’s full set to make you feel better. (IDLYITW)
- Seth Rogen’s SNL hosting gig had some awesome party crashers. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Rumor has it that Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant with baby #3, but won’t announce until after Kim and Kanye’s wedding. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- When Miley Cyrus’s pooch Floyd died her mom swooped in with a new puppy – but the Bangerz singer decided it was too soon and has given the pup away to a family friend. (PopCrush)
- The True Tori previews show a sobbing Tori Spelling while in counseling with her cheating husband. (Reality Tea)
- JWOWW and Snooki baby bumped it up at the MTV Movie Awards. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Amy Adams and her little one had a lunch date this weekend and it was picture perfect. (Babyrazzi)
- Chord Overstreet and Zac Efron are facing off over the same girl. (ICYDK)
- Jessica Simpson looks gorgeous as she steps out in a bright yellow frock. (Celebuzz)
- Alessandra Ambrosio also hit up Coachella with some interesting dance moves. (Celebslam)
- Christina Hendricks has no interest in having kids. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Coachella 2014 is ON. Selena Gomez, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie, Ashley Greene and Paul Khoury, Alessandra Ambrosio, Paris Hilton and her sister Nicky, Alessandra Ambrosio, Oscar winner Jared Leto, and former ‘Breaking Bad’ star Aaron Paul are among the celebs enjoying the music festival!
- Hollywood legend Mickey Rooney passed away.
- Miranda Lambert won BIG at the 49th ACM Awards 2014!
- Kristie Alley re-teamed with Jenny Craig.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, kicked off a three-week tour of Australia and New Zealand.
- GQ had a bizarre interview with the Human Barbie.
- Does Jillian Michael want off ‘The Biggest Loser’ again?
- Baby Prince George made his public debut at a playdate in New Zealand.
- Are Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson giving a relationship another try?
- Rapper Big Sean calls off his engagement to ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera.
- Stephen Colbert is tapped to take over ‘The Late Show’ after David Letterman steps down.
- Tori Spelling says she can never give Dean McDermott “enough sex” in the first clip from her new Lifetime reality TV show, ‘True Tori.’
Photos by Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/FAMEFLYNET