…Boy! Shakira shared the news in an interview. Milan is going to get a little brother. They’ll be close in age, too. Shakira will have her hands full with two boys- LOL. RELATED: Shakira is pregnant with baby #2!
Singer Shakira confirmed in the Spanish version of Cosmopolitan that she’s expecting her second child with Gerard Pique! Us Weekly appears to be the first US outlet to report the news. Shakira and Gerard are parents to son Milan, who was born in January 2013. RELATED: Shakira is the most popular person on Facebook.
Although Kim Kardashian hit a milestone on Instagram with 16 million followers this past week, that’s not enough for Shakira to even bat an eyelash. Shakira became the most popular person on Facebook with 100 million likes. That’s not 1 million; it’s 100 million. OMG. RELATED: Shakira and Usher are a playful pair on the red carpet.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Selena Gomez!
- Lana Del Rey says her music is for her, not anyone else. (D Listed)
- Here are 12 sweet moments of watching Prince William as a dad. (OK! Magazine)
- Thinking about seeing Cameron Diaz’s and Jason Segel’s new movie, ‘Sex Tape’? Here’s a review. (Moe Jackson)
- Emma Stone and Colin Firth promote their movie, ‘Magic in the Moonlight.’ (Lainey Gossip)
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck were welcome party crashers in Detroit. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Here’s ‘Frozen’s’ Elsa on ‘Once Upon a Time.’ (PopSugar)
- Snooki had a BIG surprise waiting for JWoww when she got home with her baby girl! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Britney Spears went from being a big stiffer to being a big tipper. (TMZ)
- Kelly Brook hit the gym. (IDLYITW)
- Farrah Abraham doesn’t mind if her daughter makes a sex tape one day. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Selena Gomez got some new ink. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Is Shakira expecting baby #2? (PopCrush)
- Did you miss the first episode of LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian’s new reality TV show? Here’s a recap! (Reality Tea)
- Jenna von Oy talks about life after ‘Celebrity Wife Swap.’ (Celebrity Babies – People)
- JWoww opens up about parenthood. (Babyrazzi)
- Amy Adams is the new face of Max Mara. (ICYDK)
- Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian pay tribute to ‘The Noteboook.’ (Celebuzz)
- Lindsay Lohan relaxes on a yacht. (Celebslam)
- Macklemore is a kitty guy. (Celebitchy)
- Michael Sam gave a touching speech about gay athletes at the ESPYs. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Jessica Alba!
- Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore are close like sisters, not like… that. (D Listed)
- Tracy Morgan spoke to fans outside of his home after getting out of rehab. (OK! Magazine)
- Brooks Wheelan shares the news of her firing from ‘SNL’ on twitter. (Moe Jackson)
- It looks like Jennifer Lopez is having a fun summer. (Lainey Gossip)
- Patricia Arquette had her strongest role in years with ‘Boyhood.’ (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Check out Shakira’s adorable little cutie! (PopSugar)
- ‘Scandal’ star Scott Foley and his wife are expecting baby #3! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- OMG: the brawl at the ‘Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta’ reunion show got so bad, the cops were called. (TMZ)
- Kendall Jenner does another risque photo shoot. (IDLYITW)
- Jeff Goldblum is engaged! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Has Nina Dobrev broken up with Ian Somerhalder so she’ll be more appealing as a romantic lead in movies? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Did Harry Styles heal a fan with his kiss? (PopCrush)
- Teresa Giudice hid out from guests at the ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ premiere party. (Reality Tea)
- Kelly Clarkson debuted a onesie inspired by her daughter, River. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- David Beckham enjoys some quality time with his boys. (Babyrazzi)
- Is Lizzy Caplan a modern heroine? (ICYDK)
- Lea Michele holds hands with her new guy at LAX. (Celebuzz)
- Oh boy. It doesn’t look like Gwyneth Paltrow is much of a scooter driver. (Celebslam)
- Do NOT ask Cameron Diaz for an autograph! (Celebitchy)
- Has Kim Kardashian transformed for her marriage? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Shakira may be covering the current issue of Glam Belleza Latina, but there’s a fascinating interview inside. Hollywood legend Rita Moreno sat down for an interview with the magazine. Can you believe Rita is 82? You can learn more about her in the Summer 2014 issue of Glam Belleza Latina. RELATED: Here’s an excerpt from Glam Belleza Latina’s winter issue!
Forbes’ Most Powerful Women List for 2014 has come out. It looks at women in all positions of power, so of course some celebs make the list. Beyonce was the highest-ranking celeb at #17. The next highest ranking celeb may be a bit of a surprise: it’s ‘Modern Family’ star Sofia Vergara, at #32. RELATED: Sofia Vergara splits from fiance Nick Loeb. Check out some other celebs who made the list.