- Will Teresa Giudice stand by Joe Giudice? (The Hollywood Gossip)
- This man proposed via text after being stranded in the airport for 50 hours. (theCHIVE)
- Were two ex-wives complaining about Giada De Laurentiis? (D Listed)
- Daisy Lowe rocks an itsy bitsy, teeny weeny, tiny polka dot bikini! (Moe Jackson)
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ premieres in China. (Lainey Gossip)
- Here are some chic holiday flats that are perfect for dancing on New Year’s Eve! (PopSugar)
- Bill Cosby is saying he couldn’t rape Beverly Johnson because he’s blind?! (IDLYITW)
- Do you believe Gwen Stefani is pregnant with Blake Shelton’s baby? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- NeNe Leakes will ring in the New Year on NBC with Carson Daly. (Reality Tea)
- Bethenny Frankel and Brynn head to favorite vacation spot. (Babyrazzi)
- Khloe Kardashian and James Harden are still together! (ICYDK)
- Madison Beer rocks a bikini in Miami. (Celebslam)
- Peyton Manning denies the claims that he’s doping. (Celebitchy)
- Count Mike Tyson among the people who’s struggling with his hoverboard. (Bossip)
Last night’s Miss Universe Pageant got unexpectedly dramatic when Steve Harvey announced the wrong winner! He said Miss Colombia was the winner when it was actually Miss Philippines. Cameras caught up with Miss Colombia, Ariadna Gutierrez, backstage.
Newlywed Sofia Vergara was a beauty in blue when she stopped by ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show.’ This is her first post-wedding interview, so you know that was the focus of the conversation. First, however, Sofia had a bit of a bone to pick with Ellen DeGeneres, who was invited to the nuptials but was unable to attend.
Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello are married! They didn’t just have a wedding: they made a weekend of it, partying with family and friends in Palm Beach, Florida. Sofia and several guests shared pictures and video of the celebrations.