Parents-to-be Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds weren’t the only celebs at the 2014 Angel Ball. Sofia Vergara was also at the event. Check out her red carpet gown. RELATED: Was Sofia Vergara’s Emmy skit sexist?
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Sofia Vergara!
- Did Raven-Symone throw some shade at troubled former child stars? (D Listed)
- OMG: did Amber Rose catch Wiz Khalifa in a menage a trois with twins?! (OK! Magazine)
- All eyes were on Miranda Kerr at Paris Fashion Week. (Moe Jackson)
- Jennifer Garner dishes on Ben Affleck, George Clooney, and… head lice??? (Lainey Gossip)
- There are some major differences between ‘Gone Girl’ the book and the movie. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Here’s a roundup of Beyonce’s best bikini pics. (PopSugar)
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepherd bump it up! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Charlie Sheen calls the dental tech who accused him of pulling a knife on a dentist while being high on rock cocaine “a desperate troll.” (TMZ)
- Taylor Swift dishes on dating difficulties to Vogue UK. (IDLYITW)
- Adam Sandler is making FOUR new movies with Netflix. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Julia Roberts facing a $255 million divorce? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Jennifer Lawrence was able to get Google to remove her nude pics after she- and other celebs- threatened a $100 million lawsuit. (PopCrush)
- Amber Marchese accuses Dina Manzo of pitting the twins against her. (Reality Tea)
- Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher are expecting baby #3! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- There’s a product recall for Toyrs R Us children’s sandals. (Babyrazzi)
- Amanda Bynes has a secret twitter account. (ICYDK)
- Anna Kendrick wants to be “less of an a**hole”? (Celebuzz)
- Jessica Simpson hangs out in NYC. (Celebslam)
- Gwyneth Paltrow says she has Chris Martin “wrapped around her finger.” (Celebitchy)
- Why is Erica Mena throwing shade at Nicki Minaj? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Want Sofia Vergara’s curves? Okay, we can’t get you her DNA, so the genetic bit is out of reach, but here’s the next best thing: her workout secrets! Sofia’s trainer, Jennifer Yates (who’s also the founder of Studio Metamorphosis), shared some of the deets. RELATED: Sofia Vergara shares her beauty secrets.
Did you see Sofia Vergara on the 2014 Emmys last night? The ‘Modern Family’ star was literally put on a pedestal while the President of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, Bruce Rosenblum, made his presentation about the Academy, what it does, etc. While he was talking, Sofia stood on a pedestal that rotated, as if she were a statuette. RELATED: Sofia Vergara shares her beauty tips with Redbook.
The actresses are always much more, well, sedate, than the singers, so it’s no surprise that the 66th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards red carpet didn’t have the fashion risks we saw at the 2014 MTV VMAs. Yet what was similar to the VMAs was that there was no clear red carpet trend, either. Everyone went with their own style. It’s fun to see the ‘Orange is the New Black’ ladies outside of their prison garb! We have TONS of pics from the red carpet after the break. RELATED: Emmy host Seth Meyers is on fire for GQ.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Robert Pattinson as well as other celebs who attended The Hollywood Foreign Press Association’s Grants Banquet. Click on the picture in the gallery to see the celeb in the picture.
- Watch this video of Reese Witherspoon bustin’ a move! (D Listed)
- What made ‘The Giver’ a challenge for Katie Holmes? (OK! Magazine)
- Is this model the “next” Kate Upton? (Moe Jackson)
- Rita Ora’s dealing with drama over her breakup from Calvin Harris. (Lainey Gossip)
- Michael J. Fox reacts to the news that Robin Williams was in the early stages of Parkinson’s. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Make your voice heard: pick your favorite shirtless star! (PopSugar)
- Kourtney Kardashian (and her baby bump) are stunning in stripes. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Calling all iPhone fans: here are some leaked pics that are supposedly of the new iPhone 6! (TMZ)
- O.J. Simpson is “obsessed” with Kim Kardashian. (IDLYITW)
- I think it’s safe to say that Verne Troyer really got into Shark Week. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Has Kim Kardashian had work done? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Are Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez giving things one more try? (PopCrush)
- Sonja Morgan tries to play peacemaker with her ‘RHONYC’ co-stars. (Reality Tea)
- Kristin Cavallari talks about how having children changed her family plans. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Nicole Richie and daughter Harlow take their dog to school. (Babyrazzi)
- Elvis Presley’s granddaughter, Riley Keough, is engaged. Congrats! (ICYDK)
- Jessica Biel gets her groove on at husband Justin Timberlake’s concert. (Celebuzz)
- Jennifer Nicole Lee rocks a bikini. (Celebslam)
- Uh-oh: Kim Kardashian is done “playing nice” with Beyonce. (Celebitchy)
- Nicole Murphy and Michael Strahan do lunch after calling off their engagement: is a reconciliation in the works? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
For their September issue, Redbook hit a home run with the celeb they checked in with for beauty tips. The magazine sat down with Sofia Vergara. Who wouldn’t want beauty tips from her? The September issue has Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (nee Kate Middleton) on the cover. RELATED: Sofia Vergara dishes on dating Joe Manganiello.