It looks like Taylor Swift had quite a time during her appearance on BBC’s ‘The Graham Norton Show.’ First Graham Norton teased her that she would turn into a “cat lady.” Then they showed a picture of one of Taylor’s cats, Olivia Benson, and comedian John Cleese asked her what was wrong with her cat. OUCH.
At 24, Taylor Swift sounds like she is focused on her career and her own personal growth. There’s nothing wrong with that! The singer opened up about where she is personally to InStyle. RELATED: Taylor Swift is living life on her own terms.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Taylor Swift!
- What do you think of Christina Hendrick’s yellow satin turban? (D Listed)
- Selena Gomez shows Justin Bieber what he’s missing. (OK! Magazine)
- Is Kristen Stewart “awkward and sexy”? (Moe Jackson)
- Why did Mark Wahlberg drop 60 lbs? (Lainey Gossip)
- Nick Cannon tells people not to joke about Amanda Bynes’s mental health. Hear, hear! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Here are 8 reasons Bruno Mars couldn’t be more lovable :). (PopSugar)
- Kimora Lee Simmons is expecting baby 4! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Stephen Collins is likely going to face a molestation trial in divorce court. (TMZ)
- OMG. I don’t even have words for this particular accusation against Stephen Collins. (IDLYITW)
- Adele released her last album four years ago but STILL makes 80K pounds a DAY. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Gwyneth Paltrow stalling her divorce from Chris Martin to thwart his relationship with Jennifer Lawrence? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Jessie J brings the heat in her new video, ‘Burnin’ Up.’ (PopCrush)
- Jacqueline Laurita skipped the ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ reunion but was still offered a spin-off? (Reality Tea)
- Giuliana and Bill Rancic celebrate Duke’s birthday! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Amy Adams and Aviana shop for… lumber? (Babyrazzi)
- Matt Damon celebrates his 44th birthday. (ICYDK)
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Keira Knightley are a picture perfect couple at ‘The Imitation Game’ screening. (Celebuzz)
- Melanie Griffith gets her workout in, but maybe she needs to work on some other unhealthy habits? (Celebslam)
- Jennifer Lawrence says gluten-free diets “are the new cool eating disorder.” (Celebitchy)
- Why did Tamar Braxton opt against getting a prenup? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Singer Taylor Swift’s new song, ‘Shake It Off,’ seems to be a life mantra for her right now. She covers People’s 40th Anniversary issue, and in her interview with the magazine, Taylor talks about how she’s figuring things out for herself personally. RELATED: Taylor Swift hasn’t dated since splitting from Harry Styles.
It sounds like Taylor Swift’s Rolling Stones interview dropped quite a few bombs. One was her revelation that she hadn’t dated in a year and a half, since calling it quits with Harry Styles. Something else Taylor talked about (without naming names) is a feud she apparently has going on with another major singer. Now there’s speculation that the singer is none other than Katy Perry. RELATED: Taylor Swift hasn’t dated a guy since Harry Styles.
It sounds like Taylor Swift is taking a bit of a break from romance! She admitted in an interview that she hasn’t dated a guy since splitting from Harry Styles in January 2013. The high profile nature of her love life seems to have taken its toll. RELATED: Taylor Swift is joining ‘The Voice’!
The upcoming season of ‘The Voice’ is sounding better and better! In addition to having Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams as new judges, Taylor Swift is joining the show as an advisor. She’ll fill the role that Chris Martin from ‘Coldplay’ had in season six. RELATED: What did you think of Taylor Swift’s outfit for the MTV VMAs?