Taylor Swift “won” Christmas with an adorable selfie where she was dressed as an elf. Now she’s going to “win” New Year’s Eve, too: her video, ‘Out Of The Woods,’ will debut tonight during ABC’s ‘Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve,’ hosted by Ryan Seacrest. She teased fans on social media with a hint of what’s to come.
Swiftmas has begun! Taylor Swift made a fan’s day when she popped in for a surprise visit! Delaney Clements is a Taylor Swift fan who has been battling cancer for the past five years. A couple of weeks ago, her family got some devastating news, but Taylor was able to brighten up her day with a visit.
Taylor Swift has wrapped her ‘1989’ world tour, but if you weren’t able to see her live, don’t worry: you can still see her! She also celebrated her 26th birthday yesterday. Catch up on the latest Taylor Swift news after the break.
Taylor Swift yet again proved why she has to be THE nicest celebrity in the entertainment industry. She thrilled a 12-year-old fan named Jorja Hope who wanted to hear the ‘1989’ singer before she lost her hearing.
What an epic selfie! Taylor Swift is probably on break from touring, given that Thanksgiving is coming up, and so she finally had time to celebrate the MTV VMA award for ‘Bad Blood’ with her squad. That’s where this epic selfie was taken ;).
- Meet Goliath, the calf who thinks he’s a canine. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- These “meet the parent” moments were about as awkward as you can imagine. (theCHIVE)
- Rebel Wilson wants NOTHING to do with the Kardashians. (D Listed)
- Miranda Kerr flaunts her flat, toned abs. Ready to go organic? (Moe Jackson)
- Angelina Jolie talked to the New York Times about the Sony hack and sexism in Hollywood. (Lainey Gossip)
- Does Gisele look like she had some work done? (PopSugar)
- How did Quentin Tarantino respond to the police’s threatened boycott? (IDLYITW)
- James Franco got a record deal! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Kate Middleton being silenced by the royals? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Glen Rice Jr. caused so much drama while filming ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ that the cops had to be called! (Reality Tea)
- Ivanka Trump dishes on baby names and spilling the beans. (Babyrazzi)
- Is Nicole Richie trying for a band aid baby? (ICYDK)
- Ariana Grande struck a pose for the cameras. (Celebslam)
- Prince William and Kate Middleton are going to meet with Facebook and Twitter bosses to discuss bullying. (Celebitchy)
- “King” Kylie dishes on her lips and whether or not she’s had any other work done. Again. (Bossip)
Taylor Swift’s attorneys are staying busy. In addition to a former Colorado radio personality who’s suing her over her allegation that he groped her (which got him fired), an R&B singer named Jessie Braham has filed suit against Taylor, alleging that she stole some of his lyrics for her hit single ‘Shake It Off.’ He’s asking for $42 million.