If there was any ‘Bad Blood’ between Taylor Swift and Nicki Minaj over their MTV VMA tweets (I know, I know, the pun is terrible, but I couldn’t help myself- LOL), it is OVER. Taylor took to twitter again to apologize, and Nicki accepted it.
Have you been following the twitter drama that’s been going on since the 2015 MTV VMA nominations were announced? Taylor Swift scored nine nominations this year, mostly for her video ‘Bad Blood.’ Nicki Minaj wasn’t happy with the little attention that ‘Anaconda’ received and took to twitter, and Taylor responded. Katy Perry then decided to weigh in on the argument.
Taylor Swift needs to build a new mantle for some more awards! She received NINE nominations for the 2015 MTV VMA Awards. One of her friends, Ed Sheeran, wasn’t far behind with six nominations, and Beyonce scored five nominations. Miley Cyrus will host the event, which will air on Sunday, August 30. Miley as host should be interesting: remember her 2013 performance with Robin Thicke?
- Listen to this weatherman quote Taylor Swift and give an EPIC weather report. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Does this video make you want to ride a bike down a bobsled course? (The Chive)
- Morrissey is NOT a fan of these pop stars! (D Listed)
- Bella Thorne is hard at work on the set of MTV’s ‘Scream’ in NOLA. (Moe Jackson)
- If you missed J.K. Rowling’s epic slam of the NYT’s article on Serena Williams, check it out. (Lainey Gossip)
- Odette and Dave Annable soak up the sun rays on their babymoon. (PopSugar)
- Charlotte McKinney struck a pose for GQ. (IDLYITW)
- Does Kris Jenner’s top bear an unfortunate resemblance to a trash bag? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Kate Middleton relying on her mother’s help more now that Prince William has started working? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- ‘Real Housewives of Orange County’ cast member Tamra Judge becomes a “Tam-ma”! (Reality Tea)
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West enjoyed a date night. (Babyrazzi)
- Meg Ryan made a rare public appearance at Fashion Week, where she looked great! (ICYDK)
- Maria Menounos hits the Grove for some shopping. (Celebslam)
- The NYT ombudsman refuses to apologize for an article about Serena Williams that many felt was both sexist and racist. (Celebitchy)
- What does Ciara have to say about her ex, Future, talking about their sex life? (Bossip)