Clearly Taylor Swift had her “game face” on before sitting down with David Letterman last night! Here she is outside of the Ed Sullivan Theater where ‘The Late Show with David Letterman’ is filmed. The ‘Shake It Off’ singer looks calm and confident as she poses for the cameras and waves to the fans, doesn’t she? RELATED: Taylor Swift says Good Morning, America!
Here’s Taylor Swift waving to fans outside of the ‘Good Morning America’ studios. She’s EVERYWHERE as she promotes her new album, ‘1989.’ I just spent last night watching her be a fantastic mentor on ‘The Voice,’ for goodness’ sake. She truly was fantastic. Maybe she’ll be a coach one season. RELATED: Taylor Swift is out and about as ‘1989’ leaks.
It looks like Taylor Swift had quite a time during her appearance on BBC’s ‘The Graham Norton Show.’ First Graham Norton teased her that she would turn into a “cat lady.” Then they showed a picture of one of Taylor’s cats, Olivia Benson, and comedian John Cleese asked her what was wrong with her cat. OUCH.
At 24, Taylor Swift sounds like she is focused on her career and her own personal growth. There’s nothing wrong with that! The singer opened up about where she is personally to InStyle. RELATED: Taylor Swift is living life on her own terms.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Taylor Swift!
- What do you think of Christina Hendrick’s yellow satin turban? (D Listed)
- Selena Gomez shows Justin Bieber what he’s missing. (OK! Magazine)
- Is Kristen Stewart “awkward and sexy”? (Moe Jackson)
- Why did Mark Wahlberg drop 60 lbs? (Lainey Gossip)
- Nick Cannon tells people not to joke about Amanda Bynes’s mental health. Hear, hear! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Here are 8 reasons Bruno Mars couldn’t be more lovable :). (PopSugar)
- Kimora Lee Simmons is expecting baby 4! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Stephen Collins is likely going to face a molestation trial in divorce court. (TMZ)
- OMG. I don’t even have words for this particular accusation against Stephen Collins. (IDLYITW)
- Adele released her last album four years ago but STILL makes 80K pounds a DAY. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Gwyneth Paltrow stalling her divorce from Chris Martin to thwart his relationship with Jennifer Lawrence? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Jessie J brings the heat in her new video, ‘Burnin’ Up.’ (PopCrush)
- Jacqueline Laurita skipped the ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ reunion but was still offered a spin-off? (Reality Tea)
- Giuliana and Bill Rancic celebrate Duke’s birthday! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Amy Adams and Aviana shop for… lumber? (Babyrazzi)
- Matt Damon celebrates his 44th birthday. (ICYDK)
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Keira Knightley are a picture perfect couple at ‘The Imitation Game’ screening. (Celebuzz)
- Melanie Griffith gets her workout in, but maybe she needs to work on some other unhealthy habits? (Celebslam)
- Jennifer Lawrence says gluten-free diets “are the new cool eating disorder.” (Celebitchy)
- Why did Tamar Braxton opt against getting a prenup? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Singer Taylor Swift’s new song, ‘Shake It Off,’ seems to be a life mantra for her right now. She covers People’s 40th Anniversary issue, and in her interview with the magazine, Taylor talks about how she’s figuring things out for herself personally. RELATED: Taylor Swift hasn’t dated since splitting from Harry Styles.