Ready for another ‘Mission Impossible’ movie? Well, brace yourselves: Tom Cruise is returning in the blockbuster franchise, and it’s sooner than we thought. Paramount and Skydance Productions announced that the release date for ‘Mission Impossible 5′ has been moved up from December 25 to July 31. Check out the trailer for the movie after the break! RELATED: Does Tom Cruise have a new crush?
There was no Thanksgiving holiday for Tom Cruise: he worked right through the weekend in London on the set of ‘Mission Impossible 5.’ Something tells me Tom is probably happiest on a movie set, so he probably didn’t mind. If he did, he likely has the clout to get the time off ;). RELATED: Does Tom Cruise have a new crush?
Has Tom Cruise found a new lady to love? Rumor has it he’s into a 22-year-old production assistant named Emily who’s working on ‘Mission Impossible 5.’ Here are some pictures of Tom and Emily on the set together. RELATED: Tom Cruise films ‘Mission Impossible 5′ in London.
I didn’t know Tom Cruise was making ‘Mission Impossible 5’! It makes sense; the first four ‘Mission Impossible’ movies have been fantastic (not to mention big box office hits), so a fifth movie is welcome, but I just didn’t know the studio was actually moving forward with it. Here’s Tom Cruise on the set, as well as one of his co-stars, Rebecca Ferguson. RELATED: Watch Tom Cruise in ‘Edge of Tomorrow’ trailer.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Lupita Nyong’o.
- Gary Oldman has issued an apology to the anti-defamation league. (D Listed)
- Dr. Paul Nassif’s tips for what to look for in a plastic surgeon. (OK! Magazine)
- Tom Cruise has arrived in Japan. (Lainey Gossip)
- Former Survivor contestant, Caleb Bankston, has died after a railway accident. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Nina Dobrev has nailed the “rocking a bikini” thing. (PopSugar)
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West aren’t the only celeb parents to throw over-the-top birthday bashes for their kids! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Major health organization are calling for the MLB to ban all tobacco products – including chewing tobacco – from ballparks. (TMZ)
- Lupita Nyong’o looks – unsurprisingly – gorgeous in her first ad for Lancome. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Model Katie Cleary is claiming that her husband – Andrew Stern’s – suicide had nothing to do with her friendship with Hollywood A-Lister Leonardo DiCaprio. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Demi Lovato has revealed that her grandfather was gay. (PopCrush)
- Ramona Singer and her husband Mario are trying to save their marriage. (Reality Tea)
- Is Kourtney Kardashian about to be the face of a new trend? (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kim Kardashian took her daughter, North West, to the doctors. (Babyrazzi)
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux silenced rumors of a breakup by hitting the red carpet together for the first time all year. (ICYDK)
- Kate Upton is the new face of Bobbi Brown cosmetics. (Celebuzz)
- Scott Disick is “playing with fire.” (Celebslam)
- Pippa Middleton has given her first EVER TV interview. It will air Monday and Tuesday on the Today Show. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by ‘Edge of Tomorrow’ stars Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt.
- Gwyneth Paltrow seriously likened reading nasty comments about herself on the internet to going to WAR? (D Listed)
- Uh-oh: who got the axe from the ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ cast? (OK! Magazine)
- Cheryl Lloyd promotes her new album, ‘Sorry I’m Late.’ (Moe Jackson)
- Is ‘Maleficent’ worth seeing on the big screen? (HuffPost Celeb)
- Elle Fanning dishes on ‘Maleficent.’ (PopSugar)
- Terrence Howard is going back to court after allegations he’s not paying spousal support. (TMZ)
- Travis Barker kicks it with his kids. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Rapper 50 Cent… shouldn’t quit his day job. (IDLYITW)
- Uh-oh: Anna Gunn’s ex-husband wants some of her ‘Breaking Bad’ money. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is the current ‘Bachelorette,’ Andi Dorfman, already living with the season winner in Atlanta? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Apple buys Dr. Dre’s Beats for $3 billion. (PopCrush)
- Oops: ‘Basketball Wives LA’ Sundy Carter was arrested on suspicion of DUI over the Memorial Day weekend. (Reality Tea)
- Bruce and Emma Heming-Willis introduce their new daughter! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Tobey Maguire has a weekend lunch date with the family. (Babyrazzi)
- Does Robert Pattinson keep in touch with his ex, Kristen Stewart? (ICYDK)
- WHAT did JWoww tell TMZ to go do? (Celebuzz)
- So where will George Clooney tie the knot? (Celebitchy)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Here’s Tom Cruise, smiling for the camera for his photo call for the new movie, ‘Edge of Tomorrow.’ Regardless of what you may think of his personal life, you have to admit Tom is the consummate professional. I see so many actors who are grimacing during these things as if they’re about to face the guillotine. It’s like, what did you think your job entailed? Promotion is part of the deal!