It looks like Victoria Beckham is following in Oprhah’s footsteps. She’s cleaning out her closet and selling off the items for charity. If you’re a fan of Victoria’s style and want something Posh herself wore, then THIS is the time to get it. Now if I got something from Victoria Beckham’s closet, it would be purely for display, since I doubt I could fit even one body part into an article of clothing tailored for her, but that’s me- LOL. RELATED: Victoria Beckham and Harper are fashionable flyers.
Here’s Victoria Beckham, arriving at LAX with daughter Harper Beckham in tow. Can you believe how big Harper’s getting? Victoria won’t be carrying her much longer! Victoria is as chic as ever with her travel outfit, but I love how she dresses Harper like a little girl rather than a little fashion model. RELATED: Victoria Beckham celebrates her 15th wedding anniversary with a throwback pic.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Emma Watson, who’s enjoying Paris Fashion Week! Anna Wintour was also in the audience.
- Yesterday Jenny McCarthy and Sherri Shepherd spoke out about the fact that they’re leaving ‘The View.’ (D Listed)
- Which plot twists shocked even the stars of ‘Pretty Little Liars’? (OK! Magazine)
- Ashton Kutcher put on his dance shoes to perform a Bollywood dance at a wedding. (Moe Jackson)
- Here’s an unlikely pairing at Wimbledon: David and Victoria Beckham and Samuel L. Jackson. (Lainey Gossip)
- Who knew Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Watson were BFFs? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Ready to step up your sandal game? (PopSugar)
- Happy 2nd Birthday to Kourtney Kardashian’s and Scott Disick’s daughter, Penelope! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Uh-oh: Beyonce’s father, Mathew Knowles, has been hit with a NEW paternity suit. (TMZ)
- Madonna is too famous for jury duty. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Oh, no, say it ain’t so: are Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi on the verge of divorce? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Naya Rivera is returning to ‘Glee’ for the final season. Kinda sorta. (PopCrush)
- Al and Caroline Manzo celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary. Congrats! (Reality Tea)
- Want to win a $500 KidzCanDesign gift set? Enter soon! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Nicole Richie’s kids, Sparrow and Harlow, indulge in some sweet treats! (Babyrazzi)
- Uh-oh: it looks like George Clooney is already dealing with mother-in-law problems… (ICYDK)
- Kendall Jenner walks the runway for Chanel in Paris. (Celebuzz)
- Nina Dobrev rocked a little dress at Paris Fashion Week. (Celebslam)
- Mel Gibson says he has apologized ENOUGH. (Celebitchy)
- Oh by: Mya’s even getting grief at church over rumors she had an affair with Jay Z. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
July 4 isn’t just a special day to those of us in the United States: it’s a big day for British celebrities Victoria Beckham and her husband, David. It’s their wedding anniversary! Yesterday David and Victoria celebrated their 15th anniversary. RELATED: Victoria Beckham puts her best fashion foot forward.
- ‘Harry Potter’ star Emma Watson graduated from Brown University!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West revealed some pics from the Kimye wedding.
- Is Hayden Panettiere pregnant?
- HOW much will the Kimye wedding make for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West?
- Katy Perry lands the first GLOBAL Cosmo cover.
- Rob Kardashian vows to drop the pounds after ditching the Kimye wedding.
- Bethenny Frankel takes the stand in her nasty custody battle with Jason Hoppy.
- Brad Pitt is ATTACKED at the premiere of Angeline Jolie’s new movie, ‘Maleficent.’
- Beyonce and Angelina Jolie were two of the celebs who made Forbes’ Most Powerful Women List for 2014.
- Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell split after two years of marriage and one child.
- Dr. Maya Angelou passed away.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton began their tour of Scotland by visiting Strathearn for the first time.
- Kate Gosselin and her brood are back on a ‘Kate Plus Eight’ special on TLC!
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
A lot of ladies worked the red carpet solo, but some celebs were still able to get their husbands to come along for the 2014 Met Gala! I’m guessing this night is NOT terribly fun for a lot of guys- LOL. Yet Jay Z escorted Beyonce (and even staged a mock proposal when her ring slipped off her finger and he gallantly picked it up for her). David Beckham color coordinated with Victoria Beckham. Meanwhile, Ryan Reynolds was a gorgeous piece of arm candy for Blake Lively.
Fashion designers and Vogue partnered with Shopbop for an AMAZING cause: an effort called Born Free. Bron Free is a private sector-led initiative with the sole objective of ending mother-to-child transmission of HIV by December 31, 2015. They’re raising funds through the sale of the limited-edition Born Free collection, which is available ONLY at Shopbop. Designers and celebs involved in creating pieces for Born Free include Isabel Marant, Jenna Lyons, Victoria Beckham, Stella McCartney, Donatella Versace, Prada, Marchesa, Vera Wang, Gisele Bundchen, and even Ivanka Trump, among many others.