Singer-turned-fashion designer (and mom) Victoria Beckham sat down with Elle.com to dish on beauty products, her life as a mom, her hair, and even her iconic scowl! RELATED: What did Victoria Beckham ban from her store?
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Victoria Beckham at the launch of her new clothing line!
- Jamie Oliver doles out punishment to his kids in a way that only a chef would think of. (D Listed)
- Taylor Swift and Harry Styles manage to overcome their breakup to become friends. Good for them! (OK! Magazine)
- Charlize Theron and Sean Penn treat Jackson to some fro-yo. (Moe Jackson)
- Chris Pratt is going to be Cowboy Ninja Viking! (Lainey Gossip)
- Raven-Symone addresses the rumors that Bill Cosby sexually assaulted her. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Why are Kate Middleton and her siblings all about America? (PopSugar)
- Janice Dickinson shares a polaroid she snapped of Bill Cosby in a robe before (she alleges) he raped her. (TMZ)
- Stacey Dash says she worked with Bill Cosby when she was 19, and he was never anything but the “perfect gentleman.” (IDLYITW)
- Michael Phelps’s new girlfriend says she was born “intersex.” (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Nina Dobrev hiding her boyfriend from ex, Ian Somerhalder? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Iggy Azalea has a GREAT response to Eminem’s rape lyrics. (PopCrush)
- Here’s a retrospective on prison-bound Teresa Giudice from ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey.’ (Reality Tea)
- Soleil Moon Frye says three kids is “definitely an adventure.” (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Tila Tequila shares her first picture of her adorable princess Isabella. (Babyrazzi)
- What are Kendall Jenner’s selfie tips? (ICYDK)
- Robert Pattinson’s girlfriend, FKA Twigs, says she doesn’t want to be famous. Perfect couple! (Celebuzz)
- Kim Kardashian isn’t the only celeb to pose nude: so did Rose McGowan. (Celebslam)
- Country star Ty Herndon is “an out, proud and happy gay man.” (Celebitchy)
- Of course Kim Kardashian would support North West getting nekkid. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Here’s Victoria Beckham running some errands in New York City. Yet some big things are going on for her back home in London. Her store opened last Thursday! While you’ll see the clothes you expect, there’s one thing you won’t see. RELATED: Victoria Beckham is back to the daily grind after NYFW.
Last Sunday, on September 8, Victoria Beckham had yet another successful show at NYFW. David Beckham and their oldest son, Brooklyn, sat in the front row with Vogue editor Anna Wintour for the show. Afterwards, David and Victoria dined out at Balthazar: an event that seems to have become their tradition after a show. They dined at the same eatery last February after her show. Now, Victoria’s back at work. RELATED: Victoria Beckham and Harper are fashionable flyers.
It looks like Victoria Beckham is following in Oprhah’s footsteps. She’s cleaning out her closet and selling off the items for charity. If you’re a fan of Victoria’s style and want something Posh herself wore, then THIS is the time to get it. Now if I got something from Victoria Beckham’s closet, it would be purely for display, since I doubt I could fit even one body part into an article of clothing tailored for her, but that’s me- LOL. RELATED: Victoria Beckham and Harper are fashionable flyers.
Here’s Victoria Beckham, arriving at LAX with daughter Harper Beckham in tow. Can you believe how big Harper’s getting? Victoria won’t be carrying her much longer! Victoria is as chic as ever with her travel outfit, but I love how she dresses Harper like a little girl rather than a little fashion model. RELATED: Victoria Beckham celebrates her 15th wedding anniversary with a throwback pic.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Emma Watson, who’s enjoying Paris Fashion Week! Anna Wintour was also in the audience.
- Yesterday Jenny McCarthy and Sherri Shepherd spoke out about the fact that they’re leaving ‘The View.’ (D Listed)
- Which plot twists shocked even the stars of ‘Pretty Little Liars’? (OK! Magazine)
- Ashton Kutcher put on his dance shoes to perform a Bollywood dance at a wedding. (Moe Jackson)
- Here’s an unlikely pairing at Wimbledon: David and Victoria Beckham and Samuel L. Jackson. (Lainey Gossip)
- Who knew Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Watson were BFFs? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Ready to step up your sandal game? (PopSugar)
- Happy 2nd Birthday to Kourtney Kardashian’s and Scott Disick’s daughter, Penelope! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Uh-oh: Beyonce’s father, Mathew Knowles, has been hit with a NEW paternity suit. (TMZ)
- Madonna is too famous for jury duty. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Oh, no, say it ain’t so: are Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi on the verge of divorce? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Naya Rivera is returning to ‘Glee’ for the final season. Kinda sorta. (PopCrush)
- Al and Caroline Manzo celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary. Congrats! (Reality Tea)
- Want to win a $500 KidzCanDesign gift set? Enter soon! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Nicole Richie’s kids, Sparrow and Harlow, indulge in some sweet treats! (Babyrazzi)
- Uh-oh: it looks like George Clooney is already dealing with mother-in-law problems… (ICYDK)
- Kendall Jenner walks the runway for Chanel in Paris. (Celebuzz)
- Nina Dobrev rocked a little dress at Paris Fashion Week. (Celebslam)
- Mel Gibson says he has apologized ENOUGH. (Celebitchy)
- Oh by: Mya’s even getting grief at church over rumors she had an affair with Jay Z. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET