Glamour has been naming “Women of the Year” for 25 years. Goodness! They’ve got an impressive list of honorees this year: Victoria Beckham, Misty Copeland, Elizabeth Holmes, Caitlyn Jenner, Cecile Richards, Reese Witherspoon, the Women of Charleston, and the U.S. women’s national soccer team.
- Ben Higgins will be the next ‘Bachelor’! (The Hollywood Gossip)
- This grizzly bear has a blast rolling down the hill :). (theCHIVE)
- Quentin Tarantino did NOT hold back on his thoughts about ‘True Detective’ and Cate Blanchett. (D Listed)
- Hailey Baldwin hangs out with her mom in Tribeca. (Moe Jackson)
- Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence are “off” again. (Lainey Gossip)
- ‘Supernatural’ star Mischa Collins thanks fans for their concern after he was mugged. (PopSugar)
- Katy Perry’s Taylor Swift diss track has a name. (IDLYITW)
- How in the world did Owen Wilson’s latest movie almost land him in a Thai prison? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is a brunette about to come between the latest ‘Bachelorette’ couple Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shaun Booth? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kara Keough is pregnant and expecting a baby girl! (Reality Tea)
- Check out Kelly Clarkson’s adorable pre-show pal. (Babyrazzi)
- Is Jack Black a secret member of Smashmouth? (ICYDK)
- Snooki’s got a new clothing line. (Celebslam)
- Did Nicki Minaj go too far in trolling her trolls on Instagram by posting their pics? (Celebitchy)
- Are Sanaa Lathan and French Montana dating? (Bossip)
Someone’s in spring cleaning mode! Victoria Beckham is going to hold an auction for her daughter Harper’s clothes. It will benefit Save The Children, which has the goal of ending all preventable child deaths by 2030.
Victoria Beckham got her start in the music industry as a Spice Girl: she was Posh Spice. She has since transitioned into a career as a fashion designer. She recently reflected on her accomplishments, her life, and her past as a Spice Girl, and she was honest.