Recently some pictures were posted of ‘Fast and Furious’ star Vin Diesel with what appeared to be a bit of a belly. I think it was referred to as a “Dad body.” The action star hit back at the body shaming on Instagram.
After a long wait and a heartbreaking delay after the passing of Paul Walker, Furious 7 is finally here and it’s breaking box office records! Vin Diesel and the gang are going to have a lot to celebrate after Sunday’s final totals are in. So far the flick is on track to be the best April opening ever (topping Captain America: Winter Soldier) and could beat the record for highest grossing pre-summer movie – beating out The Hunger Games’ gross of $152 million in 2012.
- Need a dessert in a pinch? Get out your breakfast cereal! (The Chive)
- Are January Jones and Will Forte dating? (D Listed)
- Are Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper forgoing their “no sex” rule? (OK! Magazine)
- Charlize Theron rocked her LBD at the ‘Dark Places’ premiere. (Moe Jackson)
- Did Katy Perry take hair inspiration from Kris Jenner? (Lainey Gossip)
- Olivia Wilde and Otis have a cute party! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Rihanna turned the tables on Jimmy Kimmel with this April Fool’s Day prank. (PopSugar)
- Kendra Wilkinson’s daughter, Alijah, can bust a move! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- ‘Teen Mom’ Mackenzie McKee is recovering from her car crash with a shake deal. (TMZ)
- ‘Mad Men’ star Christina Hendricks rocks her red pantsuit. (IDLYITW)
- Michael Jackson prank called Russell Crowe for three years. Okay… (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Bobby Brown decides whether or not to terminate Bobbi Kristina Brown’s life support; Pat Houston controls the $20 million estate. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Omarosa hosted AOL’s funeral for “fake reality TV.” What did Jon Gosselin lay to rest? (Reality Tea)
- What is Hilary Duff trying to get son Luca into? (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Snooki baptizes daughter Giovanna! (Babyrazzi)
- What’s this about James Franco and Selena Gomez having a baby? (ICYDK)
- Turkey fired Julianne Moore over “poor acting.” Seriously? (Celebuzz)
- Doutzen Kroes rocks a one-piece. (Celebslam)
- Is Bradley Cooper dating swimsuit model Jayden Robinson? (Celebitchy)
- Wendy Williams calls Karrueche Tran “a THOT who was after a dollar.” OUCH. (Bossip)
It may have been a year and a half since Paul Walker died unexpectedly in a car crash, but his ‘Fast and Furious‘ co-star, Vin Diesel, hasn’t forgotten him. Vin Diesel and his wife welcomed a daughter, and it turns out he named her after Paul. RELATED: Watch Paul Walker in this ‘Fast & Furious 7’ trailer.
Is there any better way to kick off the weekend than with a ‘Fast and Furious’ trailer? Here’s the latest trailer from ‘Fast and Furious 7,’ which is scheduled to hit theaters this April. We see plenty of Paul Walker, Vin Diesel… the whole gang, really. Check it out after the break! RELATED: Here’s another trailer for ‘Fast and Furious 7.’
If you’re still fumbling with that first cup of coffee, this trailer will wake you up! There’s no shortage of the late Paul Walker in the first trailer for the ‘Fast & Furious 7’ movie. It debuted yesterday. As you can see, the whole crew is back. It doesn’t look like there’s any shortage of action, either. RELATED: Paul Walker’s brothers help the studio complete ‘Fast & Furious 7.’
Vin Diesel is denying reports that he was disappointed at not being cast as Batman in the 2015 Batman V’s Superman film. In an interview with Clevver Movies, the 46-year-old said: “I don’t give a **** about Batman. Or who plays Batman.”
Responding to the criticism of Ben Affleck being cast in the role, he said: “Let him live is my motto… let him live. Let Warner Bros. hire whoever they want, let Ben do whatever he wants. He got an Oscar, give him some credit. Leave him alone.”
When asked to pick a fan question from a jar, the Riddick star picked one and read out: “Do you think you would make a good Batman?”, before revealing it was a joke!
He added: “Sorry guys, this was just too fun.”
Photos via FameFlynet