Oh my goodness. The gorgeous, must-have-dunked-her-entire-body-in-the-fountain-of-youth supermodel Christie Brinkley feels she wouldn’t be a successful model in this day and age? How in the world can that be?!
Last summer Giada De Laurentiis’s divorce from Todd Thompson was finalized. The two had been married for 11 years and have a daughter, seven-year-old Jade. When Giada stopped by Wendy Williams’s talk show, you know Wendy managed to get in a question about it.
Things are still interesting where Terrence Howard is concerned. A lot of details of the ‘Empire’ star’s personal life were first spilled in a lawsuit with his second wife over their divorce settlement (he alleged she blackmailed him into a “too generous” divorce settlement, so he wanted to renegotiate it), and then he himself shared a lot of personal information in a Rolling Stone interview. Now he’s declaring his love for his third wife, despite their divorce, and Wendy Williams is calling for him to be fired over his domestic violence history.
‘The Hunger Games’ star Evan Ross dropped by ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ and dished on his next exciting project: the baby he and Ashlee Simpson are expecting! Evan and Wendy got to talking about baby names. RELATED: Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross are having a baby girl!
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kristen Stewart!
- Have you SEEN the cover of Nicki Minaj’s new single? Kim Kardashian’s got nothing on Nicki! (D Listed)
- Are Eva Mendez and Ryan Gosling expecting a baby boy? (OK! Magazine)
- Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse look like they were having an animated conversation. (Lainey Gossip)
- Megan Fox rocked black leather at ‘TMNT’ Comic Con Panel. (Moe Jackson)
- Leonardo DiCaprio shows off his karate moves. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- What happened when Jimmy Kimmel googled Justin Theroux on air? (PopSugar)
- Gwen Stefani shared a breastfeeding photo. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Paris Jackson is back in LA to reconnect with her family, per her doctor’s orders. (TMZ)
- Charisma Carpenter took it ALL off for the camera. Literally. (IDLYITW)
- Does Lindsay Lohan look unwell while vacationing in Europe? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock are BFFs now! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kelsey Grammer and his wife welcome a baby boy. (PopCrush)
- Hmmm… Time Magazine names 50 smartest celebs on twitter, and JWoww made the top 10? (Reality Tea)
- Christina Applegate now calls herself a dance mom. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Watch Morgan Freeman and Jimmy Fallon speak with helium. (Celebuzz)
- Who knew Selena Gomez was a smoker? (Celebslam)
- Are Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux fighting over a prenup? (Celebitchy)
- Wendy Williams criticizes Kim Kardashian’s and Kanye West’s parenting skills. Oh boy. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Something tells me Brandi Glanville and Wendy Williams had a fun weekend! They hosted the World’s Largest Bachelorette Party at TAO Beach :). Last Saturday the third annual World’s Largest Bachelorette Party was held, made pretty by Benefit Cosmetics. RELATED: Brandi Glanville’s under fire again.