‘The Hunger Games’ star Evan Ross dropped by ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ and dished on his next exciting project: the baby he and Ashlee Simpson are expecting! Evan and Wendy got to talking about baby names. RELATED: Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross are having a baby girl!
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kristen Stewart!
- Have you SEEN the cover of Nicki Minaj’s new single? Kim Kardashian’s got nothing on Nicki! (D Listed)
- Are Eva Mendez and Ryan Gosling expecting a baby boy? (OK! Magazine)
- Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse look like they were having an animated conversation. (Lainey Gossip)
- Megan Fox rocked black leather at ‘TMNT’ Comic Con Panel. (Moe Jackson)
- Leonardo DiCaprio shows off his karate moves. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- What happened when Jimmy Kimmel googled Justin Theroux on air? (PopSugar)
- Gwen Stefani shared a breastfeeding photo. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Paris Jackson is back in LA to reconnect with her family, per her doctor’s orders. (TMZ)
- Charisma Carpenter took it ALL off for the camera. Literally. (IDLYITW)
- Does Lindsay Lohan look unwell while vacationing in Europe? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock are BFFs now! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kelsey Grammer and his wife welcome a baby boy. (PopCrush)
- Hmmm… Time Magazine names 50 smartest celebs on twitter, and JWoww made the top 10? (Reality Tea)
- Christina Applegate now calls herself a dance mom. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Watch Morgan Freeman and Jimmy Fallon speak with helium. (Celebuzz)
- Who knew Selena Gomez was a smoker? (Celebslam)
- Are Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux fighting over a prenup? (Celebitchy)
- Wendy Williams criticizes Kim Kardashian’s and Kanye West’s parenting skills. Oh boy. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Something tells me Brandi Glanville and Wendy Williams had a fun weekend! They hosted the World’s Largest Bachelorette Party at TAO Beach :). Last Saturday the third annual World’s Largest Bachelorette Party was held, made pretty by Benefit Cosmetics. RELATED: Brandi Glanville’s under fire again.
Talk show host Wendy Williams kicked off her ‘How You Doin’?’ tour yesterday at Independence Hall in Philadelphia. As you can see, Wendy’s outfit matched her locale. If you’re going to take fashion inspiration from the United States flag, THIS is how you do it. RELATED: Wendy Williams is picture-perfect at the Grove.
Get The Fab Obsessed Style Buzz:
The Cayetano Legacy Collection a line of stand out, luxe necklaces that truly are eyecatchers. As soon as we saw the statement necklaces, we were obsessed! We’re not alone. Not only is Wendy Williams obsessed, but so is Harper’s Bazaar, the Los Angeles Times style section, O Magazine and Redbook Magazine!
One of our favorites is the Virginia Blue. We were curious how the founders of Cayetano Legacy Collection incorporated their Philippine heritage into this piece. This is what they told us:
The primary (and show stopping) material used in this design is mother-of-pearl. Mother-of-pearl is the beautiful and eye-catching iridescent substance found inside the lining of mollusk shells. The mollusks are typically found in tropical seas, especially in and around the Philippine Islands, which is why it’s a material we use in many of our designs.
Our company was founded by my sisters and I (first generation Filipino Americans), and we’ve named this style after our Grandmother. It represents everything about her; feminine yet strong, breath taking and classy. The myriads of blue mother-of-pearl shaped flowers and silver German crystal accents are draped together to form this bib style necklace. A black ribbon closure makes this piece adjustable in length. Retail is $149.
The spring collection launched February 1, 2014. Get a glimpse of their new pieces below, and visit them at http://www.cayetanolegacy.
PHOTOS BY WENN
I’m Not Obsessed, Inc. did not receive any product nor compensation for this post. The nature of this post is purely editorial.
Wendy Williams always looks like she’s ready to have her picture taken, right? LOL, Ok maybe not in this first pic here, but her hair and make-up do look picture perfect! The fabulous talk show host was spotted doing an interview for Extra while at The Grove In Los Angeles, Calif. on Thursday afternoon.
And yes, it looks like she is yet another celebrity that has a book to promote, too. I think we just need to make yet another category on this site here and call it celebrity authors, LOL. There’s just so many of them!
Photos via FameFlynet