Oh boy. The new season from ‘The View’ isn’t far off from starting, and rumor has it there’s already tension behind the scenes between the two high profile co-hosts, Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O’Donnell. One point of contention? Who sits in the moderator seat. Who do you think should be the moderator on ‘The View’? Vote after the break! RELATED: Rosie O’Donnell is returning to ‘The View’!
- Producer-director-actor Garry Marshall is 79.
- Country singer-songwriter Ray Wylie Hubbard is 67.
- Actor Joe Mantegna is 66.
- Actress Sheila Frazier (”Superfly”) is 65.
- Actress Frances Conroy (”Six Feet Under”) is 60.
- Actor Chris Noth is 59.
- Actress Whoopi Goldberg is 58.
- Actor Rex Linn (”CSI: Miami”) is 57.
- Actor Neil Flynn (”Scrubs”) is 53.
- Trumpeter Walter Kibby of Fishbone is 49.
- Comedian Jimmy Kimmel is 46.
- Actor Steve Zahn is 46.
- Actor Gerard Butler is 44.
- Actress Aisha Hinds (”True Blood”) is 38.
- Bassist Nikolai Fraiture of The Strokes is 35.
- Actress Monique Coleman (”High School Musical”) is 33.
Photos by WENN
- Actor Devon Bostick (1991)
- Actor Michael Copon (1982)
- Actress Rachel Bilson (1981)
- Actress Monique Coleman (1980)
- Basketball player Metta World Peace (1979)
- Actor Noah Hathaway (1971)
- Actor Steve Zahn (1967)
- Late night host Jimmy Kimmel (1967)
- Actor Neil Flynn (1960)
- Actress Caroline Goodall (1959)
- Actor Rex Linn (1956)
- Actress Whoopi Goldberg (1955)
- Actor Chris Noth (1954)
- Actress Frances Conroy (1953)
- Actress Tracy Scoggins (1953)
- Singer Terry Reid (1949)
- Actor Joe Mantegna (1947)
- Actor Dack Rambo (1941; d. 1994)
- Actress Jean Seberg (1938; d. 1979)
- Actor Tom Atkins (1935)
- Producer/director Garry Marshall (1934)
- Actor Richard Mulligan (1932; d. 2000)
- Actress Linda Christian (1924; d. 2011)
- Actor Oskar Werner (1922; d. 1984)
Photos by Starbux/Josiah True/Apega/Brian To/WENN.com
Comedic actress and ‘The View’ co-host Whoopi Goldberg was spotted shopping with her daughter Alexandrea in Paris, France on Friday afternoon.
Whoopi was seen stepping into a John Galliano store where she was probably looking for a pair of sexy kitten heels to replace the red crocs she had on. Hey, if there is anyone in Hollywood who has her own unique style, that would be Whoopi! LOL. Even with the red crocs on (and in Paris, out of all the places in the world) we still love her.
Photos via FameFlynet
‘Dancing with the Stars’ contestant Carson Kressley was host for the Inaugural American Humane Association Hero Dog Awards that were held at the Beverly Center Hotel last night. In addition to Carson serving as host, plenty of celebrities turned out for the event.
The voting occurred nationwide for the following categories: Law Enforcement and Arson Dogs; Service Dogs; Therapy Dogs; Military Dogs; Guide Dogs; Search and Rescue Dogs; Hearing Dogs, and Emerging Hero Dogs (ordinary dogs who do extraordinary things) and more than 400,000 ballots were cast. Goodness!
If you want to see who won, you’ll have to tune in to watch: they’ll air on the Hallmark Channel November 11, 2011 at 8:00 pm ET/PT.
Photos by FAME
Along with Whoopi Goldberg, fashion designer Isabel Toledo and her husband Ruben Toledo joined the likes of Donna Karen, David & Julia Koch, Rick Darling, Mark Weber and Colin Dyne at The 27th American Image Awards last night.
The event, held at the Grand Hyatt Hotel at Grand Central in New York City, was put on as an effort to benefit and raise money for the Prostate Cancer Foundation.
Check out Whoopi‘s shoes!!
Wow, I didn’t happen to catch The View yesterday, but apparently there was quite the exchange between show host Whoopi Goldberg and guest Donald Trump. Trump decided to raise the issue of President Obama’s birth certificate raising the ire of Goldberg and fellow host Barbara Walters. According to the Huffington Post this is how the conversation went down;
“Why doesn’t he show his birth certificate?” Trump said.
“Why should he have to?” Whoopi cut in.
“Because I have to and everybody else has to, Whoopi,” Trump said. He continued that he believed Obama has a birth certificate, but that he should show it to clear the “pall” hanging over him. Then, he said that it was odd that “nobody from [Obama's] early years remembers him,” and that there was “something on that birth certificate that he doesn’t like.”
Whoopi went on to reply;
“That’s a terrible thing to say,”
“oh my God…that’s the biggest pile of dog mess I’ve heard in ages. It’s not ’cause he’s black, is it?”
“Because I’ve never hear any white president being asked to show his birth certificate. When you become the president of the United States of America, you know that he’s American. I’m sorry. That’s just B.S.”
Wow, sounds like it was a pretty intense interview! You can check out a clip from the show after the jump – let me know your thoughts! [Read more...]