If this story is true, then things aren’t working out well for Rosie O’Donnell’s second go on ‘The View.’ Sources claim she’ll be out by the end of her one-year contract if not earlier with the way things are going. RELATED: Are Rosie O’Donnell and Whoopi Goldberg already “at war” on ‘The View’?
Yesterday Joan Rivers was laid to rest. Her funeral wasn’t quite the “spectacle” she outlined in her 2012 book, ‘I Hate Everyone… Starting with Me,’ but it certainly was a star-studded event. It was definitely an A-list affair. RELATED: Barbara Walters paid tribute to Joan Rivers.
We have lots of TV news today! The people at ‘The View‘ have finally selected replacements for Sherri Shepherd and Jenny McCarthy. They will be… actress Rosie Perez and political commentator Nicole Wallace. Unfortunately, I don’t have the rights to any pictures of Nicole, so that’s why we only have pictures of Rosie with this post. RELATED: Are Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O’Donnell already “at war” on ‘The View’?
Oh boy. The new season from ‘The View’ isn’t far off from starting, and rumor has it there’s already tension behind the scenes between the two high profile co-hosts, Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O’Donnell. One point of contention? Who sits in the moderator seat. Who do you think should be the moderator on ‘The View’? Vote after the break! RELATED: Rosie O’Donnell is returning to ‘The View’!
- Producer-director-actor Garry Marshall is 79.
- Country singer-songwriter Ray Wylie Hubbard is 67.
- Actor Joe Mantegna is 66.
- Actress Sheila Frazier (”Superfly”) is 65.
- Actress Frances Conroy (”Six Feet Under”) is 60.
- Actor Chris Noth is 59.
- Actress Whoopi Goldberg is 58.
- Actor Rex Linn (”CSI: Miami”) is 57.
- Actor Neil Flynn (”Scrubs”) is 53.
- Trumpeter Walter Kibby of Fishbone is 49.
- Comedian Jimmy Kimmel is 46.
- Actor Steve Zahn is 46.
- Actor Gerard Butler is 44.
- Actress Aisha Hinds (”True Blood”) is 38.
- Bassist Nikolai Fraiture of The Strokes is 35.
- Actress Monique Coleman (”High School Musical”) is 33.
Photos by WENN
- Actor Devon Bostick (1991)
- Actor Michael Copon (1982)
- Actress Rachel Bilson (1981)
- Actress Monique Coleman (1980)
- Basketball player Metta World Peace (1979)
- Actor Noah Hathaway (1971)
- Actor Steve Zahn (1967)
- Late night host Jimmy Kimmel (1967)
- Actor Neil Flynn (1960)
- Actress Caroline Goodall (1959)
- Actor Rex Linn (1956)
- Actress Whoopi Goldberg (1955)
- Actor Chris Noth (1954)
- Actress Frances Conroy (1953)
- Actress Tracy Scoggins (1953)
- Singer Terry Reid (1949)
- Actor Joe Mantegna (1947)
- Actor Dack Rambo (1941; d. 1994)
- Actress Jean Seberg (1938; d. 1979)
- Actor Tom Atkins (1935)
- Producer/director Garry Marshall (1934)
- Actor Richard Mulligan (1932; d. 2000)
- Actress Linda Christian (1924; d. 2011)
- Actor Oskar Werner (1922; d. 1984)
Photos by Starbux/Josiah True/Apega/Brian To/WENN.com
Comedic actress and ‘The View’ co-host Whoopi Goldberg was spotted shopping with her daughter Alexandrea in Paris, France on Friday afternoon.
Whoopi was seen stepping into a John Galliano store where she was probably looking for a pair of sexy kitten heels to replace the red crocs she had on. Hey, if there is anyone in Hollywood who has her own unique style, that would be Whoopi! LOL. Even with the red crocs on (and in Paris, out of all the places in the world) we still love her.
Photos via FameFlynet