Remember all the hoopla about 13-year-old Willow Smith lying on a bed with a shirtless, 20-year-old Moises Arias? It caused an uproar. RELATED: LA’s child protective services opened up a case. Things got crazy. Jada Pinkett-Smith and Will Smith were ultimately cleared, and the case was closed, according to the NY Daily News. Now Jada is speaking out on the whole ordeal.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Rihanna!
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford had a tough time in rehab. (D Listed)
- Is Miley Cyrus dating her producer, Mike Will Made-It? (OK! Magazine)
- Do you think James Franco is over-estimating his artistic skills? (Moe Jackson)
- Are Mark Wahlberg and his wife, Rhea, expecting another little Wahlberg? (Lainey Gossip)
- How are Matthew McConaughey and others reacting to their Emmy nods? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Anna Kendrick’s fan encounter will make you cringe and laugh, maybe even simultaneously. (PopSugar)
- Poppy Montgomery is expecting baby #3! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Reggie Bush is tying the knot! (TMZ)
- Does Kim Kardashian look a little out of place in this pic? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- OMG: is Ben Affleck suspicious of Jennifer Garner cheating? Seriously? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Who wore it best in this Taylor Swift vs. Kate Beckinsale edition? (PopCrush)
- It’s fashion first for the Kardashian sisters’ business empire! (Reality Tea)
- Willow Smith and Sailor Brinkley Cook strike a pose for Teen Vogue. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Vicki Gunvalson welcomes a second grandchild! (Babyrazzi)
- Courtney Love is heading to the small screen. (ICYDK)
- LaToya Jackson has a message for women in abusive relationships. (Celebuzz)
- Is Kylie Jenner dating a new guy? (Celebslam)
- Are Jill Duggar and her new husband trying to get their own reality TV show? (Celebitchy)
- Who went barefoot on the red carpet? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
- The 2014 Billboard Music Award were held.
- Reunited couple Johnny Weir and Victor Voronov have a falling out.
- Angelina Jolie dished on the makeup process for ‘Maleficent.’
- Ciara welcomes a baby boy!
- LA’s Child Protective Services opens up an investigation into Will Smith’s and Jada Pinkett-Smith’s parenting after Willow Smith’s controversial pic with Moises Arias.
- Is Channing Taylor an alcoholic?
- So what did Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett name their baby daughter?
- Katharine McPhee filed for divorce.
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ star Troian Bellisario responds to GQ photoshop controversy.
- The top 10 of Maxim’s 2014 Hot 100 List was revealed.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West tie the knot.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
OMG. The furor over the pic of 13-year-old Willow Smith with a topless 20-year-old Moises Arias hanging out on a bed hasn’t died down. Los Angeles’ Child Protective Services has opened an investigation over the incident. RELATED: Jada Pinkett-Smith speaks out about controversial Willow Smith and Moises Arias pic.
Have you heard the buzzing on the internet about the picture of 20-year-old Moises Arias and 13-year-old Willow Smith (RELATED: who’s currently taking time off from Hollywood to “find herself”)? It’s the main pic up above. Moises posted it to his Instagram account, although he took it down after everyone started talking about it.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Adriana Lima.
- Prince (as in the artist formerly known as, who is now known as again) says he doesn’t “use swear words.” (D Listed)
- Adriana Lima literally stopped traffic for a Maybelline shoot. (Moe Jackson)
- Angelina Jolie and Elle Fanning skipped the Met Gala to promote Maleficent in Paris. (Lainey Gossip)
- Jennifer Lawrence isn’t the only celeb to fall on red carpets – Hayden Panettiere took a digger at the Met Gala. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s mom is supporting her for her next big venture. (PopSugar)
- Roger Federer and his wife welcome twin boys: Leo and Lenny. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- The Dream has been arrested for felony assault! (TMZ)
- The movie Spring Breakers is getting a sequel. No word on whether or not any of the original cast will be signing on. (IDLYITW)
- Miley Cyrus swears she didn’t overdose… and I believe her. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Uhm, Willow Smith is apparently dating a 20 year old – I’m grossed out. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- So really now, who is Justin Bieber dating? (PopCrush)
- Shannon Beador had an awkward date with her own husband. On national TV. Yeah. (Reality Tea)
- Pete Wentz and his girlfriend, Megan Camper, are keeping the sex of their baby a surprise. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Bethenny Frankel is psyched for more time with Brynn. (Babyrazzi)
- Teen Mom is coming back, but Farrah Abraham isn’t. (ICYDK)
- Naya Rivera has been snapping bikini pics left and right – the Internet loves it. (Celebuzz)
- George Clooney and Amal want kids ASAP. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Remember a couple of years ago when Will Smith’s and Jada Pinkett-Smith’s two kids, Jaden and Willow, were EVERYWHERE? They were starring in movies, and Willow had a hit song called ‘Whip My Hair’? Willow was supposed to get her first starring role in the ‘Annie’ remake, but she ended up dropping out of the film, which now stars Quvenzhane Wallis. Willow explained to V magazine that she’s decided to take a step back from public life.
“I just wanted to chill, and be at home, and decompress, and just find out what I wanna do and where I stand on this planet, with the little tiny place we have.
“I just feel like I want to do it different than the world’s ready for. I’m enjoying just being independent and doing my own thing.”
I don’t blame Willow for wanting to be a kid. You can’t get your childhood back once it’s over! She’s still doing some incredible things, too. Willow got to work with Karl Legerfeld for her photo shoot for V magazine. Jada tweeted a picture of all of them together at the photo shoot (check out the thumbnail). Karl himself posted the main pic of Willow with her cousin Skylar on his Instagram account.
Photos Courtesy of Karl Legerfeld & Jada Pinkett-Smith