Zoe Saldana is involved in several major franchises in Hollywood, from ‘Avatar’ to ‘Star Trek’ to ‘Guardians of the Galaxy,’ as well as smaller projects like ‘Infinity Polar Bear’ and a Nina Simone biopic. So when news got out that she was pregnant, Zoe admits that some producers were, well, less than thrilled.
Zoe Saldana wore a colorful outfit to the studio for her appearance on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ (check out the gallery after the break) but her actual outfit for the show, as you can see, was a simple and chic LBD. The ‘Infinitely Polar Bear’ star talked about her husband, Marco Perego, taking her last name and their twin boys.
- Oops! LeBron James suffered a bit of an, um, wardrobe malfunction on live TV. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Check out Germany’s giant indoor water park. (The Chive)
- ‘The Queen of Versailles’ star Jackie Siegel explained the pictures taken at her daughter’s funeral, where it looked like she was snapping selfies. (D Listed)
- Sandra Bullock looked GREAT at ‘The Minions’ premiere in London, as did Maria Menounos. (Moe Jackson)
- Does Emma Watson and Ethan Hawke’s new movie look good to you? (Lainey Gossip)
- Here are 29 adorable pics of Prince George. (PopSugar)
- Do you think Iggy Azalea is pregnant? (IDLYITW)
- Katy Perry unveiled some new Moschino ads. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar hiding more secrets? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Rumer Willis shares how ‘Dancing with the Stars’ helped her. (Reality Tea)
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck present more “happy family” pics with this toy shopping spree! (Babyrazzi)
- ‘Orange is the New Black’ star Laverne Cox covers Entertainment Weekly. (ICYDK)
- Paris Hilton smooches her new boyfriend. (Celebslam)
- Plus-sized model Tess Holliday apologizes for her “black men love me” comment. (Celebitchy)
- How does Brody Jenner feel about Tyga dating his underage sister, Kylie Jenner? (Bossip)
OMG: even Zoe Saldana is struggling with her post-baby body after giving birth to twin boys. It’s kind of hard to believe: she looked absolutely amazing just one month after giving birth (check out the pics in the photo gallery after the break), but now she’s opening up about the struggles she’s experiencing.
Many celebs may be supporting Elton John’s boycott of Dolce & Gabbana after their comments about “synthetic babies” and how families should have “a mother and a father,” but Zoe Saldana isn’t one of them. She’s still wearing her Dolce, thank you very much. Find out her reasoning after the break. RELATED: Celebs support Elton John’s call for a boycott of Dolce & Gabbana.
I think it’s safe to say there was no one “look” at the 2015 Academy Awards for the red carpet. Red seemed to be the color of the evening; otherwise, most celebs went glam in neutral colors. I, for one, LOVED Kerry Washington’s gown. She said she channeled a little bit of her ‘Scandal’ character, Olivia Pope, when selecting the champagne color for her gown. Stunning! RELATED: Kerry Washington’s InStyle cover gets controversial.