So how’s Zoe Saldana adjusting to life with two babies? It’s enough of an adjustment to have your first child, but two? Goodness! Well, sources say she and husband Marco Perego are doing well. RELATED: Zoe Saldana debuts slim post-baby body while taking the twins to the doctor.
OMG. I know celebs are under pressure to drop the baby weight fast, but this is CRAZY. Can you believe Zoe Saldana gave birth to TWINS just one month ago? I am… speechless. RELATED: Zoe Saldana confirms that her twins have arrived and announces their names.
According to The Mirror UK, Zoe Saldana is a mom! She reportedly welcomed her twin bundles of joy in LA on December 8. RELATED: Zoe Saldana is in full-on nesting mode with a house hunt.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by a very pregnant Zoe Saldana!
- The American press is reminded of the required dress code if they want any “face time” with Prince William and Kate Middleton when they visit the States next month. (D Listed)
- Do you believe Kris Jenner called an “emergency surgery summit” with her daughters to express concern about “the overuse of surgery”? (OK! Magazine)
- Bleona Qereti wore pasties and mesh on the red carpet at the 2014 AMAs. (Moe Jackson)
- Here’s a video of JLo’s and Iggy Azalea’s ‘Booty’ performance from the AMAs. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Jessica Simpson is “crazy cute” on the red carpet with her family. (PopSugar)
- Josh Duhamel and Axl are beach buddies. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- One of the latest Bill Cosby accusers is trying to get a group together for a class action lawsuit. (TMZ)
- Miranda Kerr makes the sidewalk her catwalk in NYC. (IDLYITW)
- Bill Cosby refuses to answer to “innuendos” but advises people to “fact check.” (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Kim Kardashian and Kanye West arguing over the use of corporal punishment with Nori? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Watch Nicki Minaj and Skyler Grey perform ‘Bed of Lies’ at the AMAs. (PopCrush)
- Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida’s marriage continues to unravel on ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta.’ (Reality Tea)
- Gavin Rossdale says his older sons “just love” their baby brother, Apollo. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Anna Faris and her son, Jack, get shady together. (Babyrazzi)
- Queen Latifah’s TV show has been canceled after two seasons. (ICYDK)
- Watch Selena Gomez’s emotional performance at the AMAs. (Celebuzz)
- Beyonce sips on a slurpee. (Celebslam)
- LeAnn Rimes declares that Eddie Cibrian is her “soulmate,” so “divorce is not an option” for them. (Celebitchy)
- Was Tyrese kicked out of a Dubai nightclub after a confrontation with Kim Kardashian? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
If Zoe Saldana’s baby bump is any indication (which is hard to gauge since she’s expecting twins), then she is on the final countdown before meeting her babies! She looks like she is READY to deliver. Yet the ‘Star Trek’ star is still taking time to pamper herself, which is a good thing: there won’t be time for much pampering once her twins arrive ;). RELATED: Zoe Saldana does lunch with her husband and the in-laws.