Mind you, Zoe Saldana hasn’t publicly responded to speculation that she’s pregnant one way or the other. Yet people continue to speculate about whether or not she’s sporting a baby bump. You can’t see much in this dress, which she wore to the London premiere of ‘The Guardians of the Galaxy.’ Then again, between the high waistline and the print, a lot can be hidden. E! News reports that not only is Zoe pregnant, but she’s expecting twins. RELATED: Is Zoe Saldana joining the Hollywood baby boom (Fact or Fiction)?
When I first started hearing the whispers about whether or not Zoe Saldana was expecting, I just poo-pooed it as more speculation over a non-concave abdomen. Then I saw these pictures. Now I’m wondering if perhaps Zoe has something far more exciting going on in her life than just a new movie (‘Guardians of the Galaxy’) opening? RELATED: Zoe Saldana to star in ‘Rosemary’s Baby’ remake.
Heidi Klum took her kids to see the Blue Man Group. Here are the best stories from the week, in case you missed them!
- Kim Kardashian had to explain her advice to pregnant women to “hide” for a year.
- Brody Jenner got tongues wagging when he attended Reggie Bush’s wedding after skipping Kim Kardashian’s nuptials to Kanye West.
- Katherine Heigl responded to a question about her reputation for being “difficult.”
- Bethenny Frankel set the internet abuzz when she posted a pic of herself wearing her 4-year-old daughter’s Hello Kitty pajamas.
- Here’s a video from Jessica Simpson’s wedding!
- So what’s Jenny McCarthy going to do after leaving ‘The View’?
- Zoe Saldana shares love lessons learned with Marie Claire.
- Nick Lachey and Vanessa are expecting a baby…
- Why did Rose McGowan lash out at Instagram followers?
- Kim Kardashian is set to earn how many millions from her new video game?
- Cameron Diaz addresses rumors she and Drew Barrymore have been, um, very close.
- A “source” close to Kendra Wilkinson dishes on how she’s doing in the wake of Hank Baskett’s cheating scandal.
- Jillian Michaels explains what prompted her to leave ‘The Biggest Loser.’ Again.
- Michael Vartan is getting divorced.
- How did Anna Paquin say “goodbye” to her ‘True Blood’ alter ego, Sookie?
- The 2014 MTV VMA nominations were announced!
- Elle MacPherson can still rock a bikini at 50.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
It sounds like Zoe Saldana got VERY honest with Marie Claire! She covers the August issue of the magazine and also sat down with them for an interview. Zoe really opened up about her love life: both with her husband as well as with her exes. RELATED: Zoe Saldana to star in ‘Rosemary’s Baby’ remake.
Zoe Saldana is taking on a challenging and iconic role…and bringing it to the small screen!
The star has been tapped to star in ta four-hour miniseries version of “Rosemary’s Baby.” She will play Rosemary, a young wife who, with her husband, moves into a Paris apartment with an eerie past. After becoming pregnant, Rosemary increasingly suspicious that both her husband and their mysterious neighbors have…devilish notions about her unborn child!
NBC announced the “Rosemary’s Baby” mini in December, with Lionsgate TV attached to produce, according to Variety. The project is based on Ira Levin’s 1967 horror novel and is being written from that source by Scott Abbott and James Wong. This means it’ll be different than the original film version…but in a good way or bad way? How do you feel about this new project: excited or wary?
I have no idea what Zoe Saldana said during her interview for ‘Extra,’ but whatever she said, she said it with gusto. Look at her expressions during her interview in the gallery. I don’t think I’ve ever seen the ‘Star Trek’ star so animated. Maybe she was talking about her surprise marriage? That would get anyone animated- LOL.
Zoe rocked a LBD and some red ankle boots. LOVE those boots. They just pop, don’t they? I’ve got something else to add to my shopping list. At least it’s the holidays, right? You have to know what you want so people know what to get for you! At least, that’s my story, and I’m sticking to it.
Photos by WENN
Celebrity hairstylist Aviva Perea gave actress Zoe Saldana a super-sleek, simple hair style for the American Music Awards. Inspired by Saldana‘s lace and leather Rouland Mouret gown, Perea kept her hair shiny and chic while a heavy cat-eye added a edge to her rocker-glam look. Here’s how you can achieve Zoe’s hairstyle at home:
Step 1 – Prep
Perea prepped hair with Frizz-Ease Curl Reviver Styling Mousse ($6.99), applying it to the roots to add extra lift to Saldana’s blowout.
Step 2 – Style
Next, Perea blowdried Saldana’s hair sleek and straight with a large Spornette mixed-bristle brush. Taking one inch sections, Perea spritzed Frizz-Ease Heat Defeat Styling Spray ($6.99) from root to end and ran a flat iron down each piece.
Step 3 – Perfect
Perea finished off the look by coating Saldana’s hair with Frizz-Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist ($6.99 at drugstores) so her hair glistened under the lights on the red carpet. To ensure her style stayed sleek and frizz-free all night, Perea sprayed Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hairspray ($6.99) to her finished look.
Photos by John Freida and KM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES